What have you done to your mustang today?

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
It was raining so I went into the garage and petted my stang, sat on a stool, smoked a joint and studied for my extra class amature radio license....

You asked

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
Drove my Foxbody to work. When my fiance and I left for work, she was driving the S197 and I wondered when will I get my car back. :thud:

Fish

forum member
Reaction score
Took off my loudmouths and installed corsa, goodbye drone.

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered a 90mm Maf housing
And I ran a redlight chasin down this guy :D

Twin-Turbo 1100rwhp Gallardo, we have 5 Gallardos we see on a regular basis here.....2 Murcielago Coupes, 1 Murcielago Vert and another Murc Vert LP640.
I'll video them all before too long lol

TWINS.jpg

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Headlights + Turn Signals

HeadlightsInstalledcopy.jpg

Taillights

InstalledCloseUpcopy.jpg

Love the headlights..Where and how much $$??lol

I took my car out today and made sure the new bigger meth pump was working good, and it is:beerdrink::beerdrink:(Thanks Dez!!!)..Finished some detailing on it that I didn't do last night..Engine Bay is clean as new now as well..Ready for the Test and Tune at LVD april 10th..

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Dusted mine off with my California Duster, stopped and fueled up(the price you pay for a cammed and geared Stang!), drove it home from the firehouse this morning and parked it. Headed home now(in my wife's Fusion) to get it and then driving to a friends house so we can head to Jacksonville for the Supercross tomorrow night!

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
Went out to the garage, started the stang, heard loud knocking sound, shut it off, shed a few tears, went back inside.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
set my qa1s 3 click stiffer and drove it to work while listening to the radio and thinking this car hasent been watch in months.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Went out in the garage and stared at it for awhile wondering when the rest of the parts are going to show up so I can finish it!!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back