Who rides motocross? Or other bikes....

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
So who of you in here ride motocross or other bikes? I've gotten pretty avid in the motocross side of things. I'm too late in life to actually be any good but I enjoy going 2-3 times a week as work and weather allow.

For those that care, I have dealer pricing on a lot of items if you need to order parts. Give me a shout and I'll hook you all up. :)

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Dealer pricing on a bike too??? LOL

No no, I'm not a dealer. I work on bikes in my spare time, occasionally I flip them, occasionally I make money, but mostly I do it as a hobby. I figured I could potentially turn a little better profit if I got dealer pricing on the parts I use as well as start a little online store. I know nothing about setting up a website but so far I have this if you all want to check it out.

http://secondchancecycleworks.com

If someone here knows how to setup websites and e-stores and wants to help me out I would be appreciative. I could also use a logo....

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Dang!! I thought I was gonna get lucky. I want like a 2014 or newer fuel injected 450 4 stroke so bad.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building an open class desert racer CR500. Looking for about 75 rwhp. I may be hitting you up for some parts.

Last edited:

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
I've got two bikes. A 2005 Honda ST1300A with 150,000 miles on it. It still runs but has a stubborn misfire issue now. My second bike is a 2015 Yamaha Super Ternere ES. I tend to put way more miles on my bikes than my cars.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building an open class desert racer CR500. Looking for about 75 rwhp. I may be hitting you up for some parts.

What parts do you need? I'll get you some prices :) Plant the seed early.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
RK Chain, Clutch and brake levers, maybe a complete 2001 Cr250 ignition system with a lighting coil, tires front and rear (maybe swapping rims for 19"rear), And either Rad or V force reeds and block. Depending on how hard the top was popped I may need Piston, crank, bearings, and seals. The bike is a 1997.

Last edited:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
RK Chain, Clutch and break levers, maybe a complete 2001 Cr250 ignition system with a lighting coil, tires front and rear (maybe swapping rims for 19"rear), And either Rad or V force reeds and block. Depending on how hard the top was popped I may need Piston, crank, bearings, and seals. The bike is a 1997.

RK Chains
GB520MXZ4 - $86.58
GB520MXU - $84.57

Sunline Reflex Pro Clutch Perch, Lever, and Brake Lever - $155

I may have that ignition system in my garage in a bin from a bike I tore down. I'll check tonight.

Dunlop MX-32 Front and Rear for your bike - $180 for the pair

Rad Valve - $140

New OEM Parts

Crank - $389
Crank Bearings Pair - $58
Piston (piston, rings, bearing, pin, clips) - $198
Gasket Kit - $73

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
RK Chain, Clutch and break levers, maybe a complete 2001 Cr250 ignition system with a lighting coil, tires front and rear (maybe swapping rims for 19"rear), And either Rad or V force reeds and block. Depending on how hard the top was popped I may need Piston, crank, bearings, and seals. The bike is a 1997.

Also, I'm in Houston so no shipping costs.

MaNickles

Reaction score
Im a sportster Rider my self been riding with my good friend since High school about 15 years in the making. First bike was a Honda 100 and then moved on to the SPortster 1200.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
So my large distributor pulled through. I now have access to a plethora of parts. This is getting pretty exciting. I get great discounts now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back