HotLap: $5,000 Boss 302 Build + NMRA All Access Pass! - AmericanMuscle.com!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

What's going on ladies and gentlemen!

We're back and for the June Hot Lap watch at we take a 2013 Boss 302 and give it the ultimate makeover. We install $5,000 worth of performance modifications to make this Mustang a monster on the street.

First we take this Boss engine to a new level and install a JLT cold air intake, BBK 85 mm throttle body, Kooks 1 & 7/8 Long Tube Headers, Kooks catted H-pipe, and a Magnaflow competition catback exhaust. Finally we top it off with a VMP tune.

Next we move along to the suspension and install Steeda sport lowering springs, Whiteline adjustable pan hard bar, Whiteline control arms, the Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft and a BMR safety loop.

After we build up this Boss 302, check out some Gibson Performance exhaust systems to get your Pony running and sounding great.

Lastly, come with us to the NMRA, Ford Nationals event at Maple Grove Raceway and get a behind the scenes look at some of the competition Mustangs rip down the strip.

Head over to American Muscle Hot Lap to see the full list of part installed on the Boss 302 and see more Mustang videos!

Last edited:

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
How does one be able to be on a episode of hot lap and what are the requirements? They only thing I kno if that I would have to purchase everything I would want installed. Can I get a lil more info in this?

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
How does one be able to be on a episode of hot lap and what are the requirements? They only thing I kno if that I would have to purchase everything I would want installed. Can I get a lil more info in this?

@Diablogt07 -

We'll typically find guys locally that we've worked with in the past but more often than not they'll actually reach out to us if they're in the greater Philadelphia area! It's a tricky process but usually handled through our video team.

Hope this helps!

Alex

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I do live in Philly but never been up in the area where you guys operate but are you guys just a warehouse or do you guys also work on people cars like as shop as well?

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I do live in Philly but never been up in the area where you guys operate but are you guys just a warehouse or do you guys also work on people cars like as shop as well?

@Diablogt07 - Definitely stop by if you're ever free (M-F 10-4) We have a few different buildings, main office, contact center, distribution center, paint operations, etc. but we're unable to do installs as we're always on the lift either installing for photo or video.

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back