Step-daughter wrecked my truck

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
So.......was it totaled? Also, what kind of car/truck did she rear-end to do that much damage?
Speed can make a big difference. My Expedition was totalled when a lady in a Civic ran a red light and slammed into me. After she bounced off the car next to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jsquared_25

forum member
Reaction score
So.......was it totaled? Also, what kind of car/truck did she rear-end to do that much damage?
Yes, fortunally it was totaled. I believe the vehicle she hit was a Nissan Murano.

My kid totaled my 2014 Dodge RAM 1500. Had GAP coverage and that was a nightmare of getting the GAP company to pay the rest. It took almost 5 months between the insurance company and the GAP company to finally get it settled and that was with me staying on top of them all the time.
Statefarm made it so easy for me. I had my truck paid off within a few days after they totaled it. I came out a lot better then I figured I would have.

Sad to see another Yota go down. Looks very similar to my wife's 2016 SR5 CrewMax.

Feel free to check out the EB F150's, but the reliability isn't even comparable. Friend of mine runs a company that does aftermarket warranties and the Tundras are class 2 vs the new F150's at a class 7 out of 14.
Man I was so upset because I had just got the truck where I wanted. I ended up with another tundra, to me they are solid built trucks.

That thing is fucked. Get the wheels off before insurance pays off the truck.
That was the first thing I had to do. Went to the shop swapped my wheels before I lost them.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back