Need Help! 1 year with this problem 1 broken engine

Carlos0698

Reaction score
hi, thanks for looking at my post.
im having this issue since a year ago with the engine last engine built. yes, that failure fried that built engine with cams,pistons etc. now i got an 28k miles engine from lqk and installed it. im having the same p2195,p2196,p2197,p2198. have replaced the TB for a GT500 60mm, it have the bbr tb spacer too. an c&l street intake, steeda cmdp, FRPP 24lb/hr injectors, jba short header and an akrapovic evolution exhaust. all those parts where installed on the other engine too. first i have replaced the front o2 sensors thinking that was the problem. codes turn on after 50k miles. have an bama tune for the parts. replaced the maf. i have an aem wideband that shows rich to lean loop sometimes.i got 13.5-16.0 readings but car got again. im going attach what i got with the obdII port on my phone. sorry for my english too. im planing to put an on3 turbo but first i need to fix this problem

Attachments

• IMG_2926.jpg
    IMG_2926.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2927.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2928.jpg
    IMG_2928.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2929.jpg
    IMG_2929.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18

Carlos0698

Reaction score
i really appreciate all the help from members from the forum to solve this problem it have been a pain for me science a year by now. im new on the forum and ill want to help too with other people when i can do it!

Gh0stRep0rt

forum member
Reaction score
i really appreciate all the help from members from the forum to solve this problem it have been a pain for me science a year by now. im new on the forum and ill want to help too with other people when i can do it!
If you can drive your car Do a data log and Contact bama and ask me them if they can check your data log. Let them know that you want to make sure their tune is working fine cuz after you installed it gave you the fallowing engine error codes where your is getting stuck in lean or rich position. The tuner will point you to the right dirrection, check your two front o2 sensor, fuel injector, coil pack and spark plug with a volt meter to make sure they are working right. Also do a diy fuel injector cleaning. Inspect your fuel filter, inspect all vacuum line to make sure you dont have any vacuum leak.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Carlos0698

Reaction score
If you can drive your car Do a data log and Contact bama and ask me them if they can check your data log. Let them know that you want to make sure their tune is working fine cuz after you installed it gave you the fallowing engine error codes where your is getting stuck in lean or rich position. The tuner will point you to the right dirrection, check your two front o2 sensor, fuel injector, coil pack and spark plug with a volt meter to make sure they are working right. Also do a diy fuel injector cleaning. Inspect your fuel filter, inspect all vacuum line to make sure you dont have any vacuum leak.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
I have contacted Bama and they told me that car tune is good. But I have replaced the ecu and the problem is still there. I also changed the spark plugs and nothing. All the injectors are on the right voltage and the O2 sensors are new too. But sometimes the voltage of the new O2 sensors go down to 0.04-0.09 volts. I was looking for a vacuum leak and everything looks to be fine. But I have read that the GT500 TB gives some problems with the A/F ratio sometimes. Did you know if that TB make some problems? It's tuned for that tb too but I'm probalbly ordering a brendspeed tune because Bama is not solo good and they never answer with my questions.

06JET

forum member
Reaction score
If you are thinking about going with a different tuner then choose one that will email tune your car and be ready to data log for them. I recommend Lund or Lito. Both are reputable and will help you figure this out.

Carlos0698

Reaction score
If you are thinking about going with a different tuner then choose one that will email tune your car and be ready to data log for them. I recommend Lund or Lito. Both are reputable and will help you figure this out.
Thanks for the info. Lito has helped a lot I wish posted that problem a year ago to not break the other Engine that was full assambled.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back