So I hate to do this but what is it worth IYO??

fordmanforever

forum member
Reaction score
2013 GT Convertible, Track Pack, MT82, Nav, heated seats back up cam etc..Pretty clean, runs good, tight, one owner hight miles 98K. A few paint blemishes and a dinger on the one door which I own a shop so I can fix that. What would you pay for it. It's from a friend in the family and he said he'd do 15,500. Doesn't seem like a bad buy what do you guys think? Window sticker in the glove box says 45k when he bought it new 4 years ago. I know people will be like no way with the miles but I have seen the 5.0 f-150's over 200k already. Thanks

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
I'm sure it was a pricey one when new! If I was into a convertible and the everything else about the car, I'd say your friend's 15,500 offer isn't too bad. I just don't know how popular a convertible MT82 Coyote stang is to the majority of the Mustang market, it might take a while at the price mentioned and possibly a long wait for less than mentioned to the general market, but that's a guess. In my opinion, the best way to value a vehicle is do a search on autotrader for a similar year car within 500 miles of your area, and see what others are asking for a like car. If you like it, and it's what you're wanting from a Mustang, I'd say buy it from your friend rather than giving your money to some schmuck from a dealer who maybe gave 11K for the same car on trade and is now asking 19.

Right now I'm considering a very well priced, low mileage, standard cab, short-bed 2014 4WD F-150 local to me, (about 4K under NADA), but I'm scared to take the plunge because it's a standard cab, and I know in about a decade I'll probably have to pay someone to take it away when I'm ready to trade up because everyone wants a 4 door, or at the very least an extended cab.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I think 15,500 is a good deal, even with the miles. If it were my car, I'd probably ask more :biggrin:

fordmanforever

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, skaarlaj on the F-150 its a 4wd and a pick-up someone will always want it. Like this mustang If you buy right you will always be ok. The question is, what is the right price. That's what I was hoping to find out here. And make sure you like it as well. That's important obviously. I love my F-150

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back