3v on3 turbo best upgrade for street race ?

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
Why? just for the hell of it. Especially if it's already set up. Just make an adapter plate for the top of manifold and you are good to go feeding your boost via your turbo.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Procharger makes a hat for the 03/04 Cobras. It's extremely restrictive and not very popular.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Procharger makes a hat for the 03/04 Cobras. It's extremely restrictive and not very popular.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk
That does not surprise me. I can picture that product in my head right now. I bet I have seen it before too and just never thought about it.

aboody roush

Reaction score
i recived my turbo last night with ford racing intake manifold

15010749969751.jpg

drive_55_not

forum member
Reaction score
Why? just for the hell of it. Especially if it's already set up. Just make an adapter plate for the top of manifold and you are good to go feeding your boost via your turbo.

I have a TVS and I've been looking at using a gutted TVS/Whipple case as an intake. Can't see it being anymore inefficient as the original rotor pack as all it needs to do is provide a holding plenum while the air charge is shoved through the intercooler.

Plus it gets rid of some cold side pipe.

aboody roush

Reaction score
My car now have JDMteam red race camshaft 0.535 for supercharge custom.
I don't know this cam good for turbo or i need change it ???

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
In general any cam spec'd for a blower is exact ooposite of what you want for a turbo car in terms of exhaust duration and usually lsa as well.

aboody roush

Reaction score
Call mark at bullet racing! Where I got my custom grind cams. Or ur still stock motor just put stock cams back in it and save money. What I would do if I had a stock motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you bro
i call [FONT=&quot]Michael lmengines[/FONT] He has told me the cost $850 [FONT=&quot]Plus freight.

what turbo size you have ? i see you have nice number :clap:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]780 hp 649 tq on 16 psi [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

aboody roush

Reaction score
someone can help me about turbosmart eboost2 controller vacuum instal
what mean vent to atmosphere ? i don't understand what atmoshere mean
what i do for turbo pressure source ?

thank you

Last edited:

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you doing all this work yourself, or is there a good speed shop over there in Saudi doing the work for you?

aboody roush

Reaction score
Actually yes i will doing by myself
we have many good shop here but it is far from my country distance 1000 - 2000 mile

thank you

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Vent to atmosphere means left open to outside air. The install guide on their website has picture and diagrams.

aboody roush

Reaction score
Vent to atmosphere means left open to outside air. The install guide on their website has picture and diagrams.
thank you Jeremy now i understand how i can instal .

i was recived last day on3 kit but without some upgrade i want
i mean when i order kit add upgrade but it is not come with kit i send 2 email and called for 5 times but didn't answer

this not come with kit :

On 3 DownPipe Heat Blanket
On 3 Performance Maf Kit Calibrated to Injectors and Flange
Custom Tig Service For Welding on Maf Flange
inter cooler i not found some thing see in picture
Installation Instructions not incloded (please help some one can send to me ) [email protected]

Attachments

• on3.jpg
    on3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC04324.jpg
    DSC04324.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 14
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 14

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately they have some of the worse customer service in the business so I wish you luck there. I find it funny that even though they started adding a packaging check list which we recommended years ago that your still missing stuff that you paid for and is checked off and signed for as included in the box. Sucks for you of course but I don't have high expectations for them.

That part you circled in red as far as I know is shown in error and is for a different year kit, I have not seen it used or included in any on3 kit for the 3v.

There are a ton of on3 build threads on the forum if you search they may be of some help, hopefully they still have pictures as well.

Last edited:

aboody roush

Reaction score
Unfortunately they have some of the worse customer service in the business so I wish you luck there. I find it funny that even though they started adding a packaging check list which we recommended years ago that your still missing stuff that you paid for and is checked off and signed for as included in the box. Sucks for you of course but I don't have high expectations for them.

That part you circled in red as far as I know is shown in error and is for a different year kit, I have not seen it used or included in any on3 kit for the 3v.

There are a ton of on3 build threads on the forum if you search they may be of some help, hopefully they still have pictures as well.

Yeah on3 service customer it's wores because he take $2170 for my kit with ship to 44202.
I think they're doing it deliberately

About build threads all pictures not showing (please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back