South Jersey Performance Part Installer Introduction

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We are official vendors now and look forward to the opportunity to work on forum members vehicles and contributing to the s197forum family. As some of you might recall, Craig and myself (John) have been previous vendors before as powder coating vendors with great success.

Some quick background info- Craig used to be a full time mechanic for 7 years with 6 ASE certifications. He has done all the work to my car, ie- Full exhaust, turbo kit, gears, differential, brakes, 6 spd transmission swap, clutch, shifter, gauges, 2-step etc. The shop is located in Gloucester City New Jersey only minutes away from Philadelphia, Cherry Hill and the surrounding area.

The rate will be $60 an hour for most jobs however some larger jobs (ie-turbo kit) will be a flat rate. The link below is of the original thread for anyone to check out- It includes some background info, as well as photo of recent work.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121171
:ryu:
55f53374-0753-4303-9949-f995a67054fb_zpsybxn4qxj.jpg

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you guys still do poweder coating? Also, do you know where I could get a set of Steeda 18x9 ultra lite wheels referbished (I go them used and want to make sure they are good to go) and then I'd want to powder coat them flat black.

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
Good luck with the new business venture, Johnny.

Im up in North Jersey and hope we can do business one day.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you guys still do poweder coating? Also, do you know where I could get a set of Steeda 18x9 ultra lite wheels referbished (I go them used and want to make sure they are good to go) and then I'd want to powder coat them flat black.

Craig will be getting back into powder coating ( I just don't know when). We have heard good things about Bonehead Performance in regards to getting your wheel refurbished and powder coated. You can hit up Mystickeith50 for his opinion, because he got his wheels powder coated from them. We also have other vendors here that powder coat, however, I understand if don't want to ship your wheels off.

With all that being said, if Craig gets set up sooner then later (he just got a dust collector), you'll be the first to know!

Good luck with the new business venture, Johnny.

Im up in North Jersey and hope we can do business one day.

Thank you for the kind wishes! We look forward to the opportunity to work on your vehicle. I think a lot of people are going to learn that we are worth the drive if you want quality work with out the crazy charges you would expect from a performance shop.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back