BMR Suspension New Product - Rod End S197 Upper Control Arm - UTCA038

BMR Suspension

Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension Rod End Adjustable Upper Control Arm for 2011-2014 Mustang

UTCA038

Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2011-2014 Ford Mustang is easy with a rod end upper control arm from BMR Suspension. The stock control arm with soft rubber bushings deflects under load and absorbs power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s rod end, on-car adjustable tubular upper control arm for S197 Mustangs (UTCA038) is manufactured from heavy-duty CNC-machined 1 5/8 inch, 0.250-inch wall threaded steel tube. The telescoping center adjuster is CNC-machined from chrome-moly steel with rolled threads for the ultimate in strength and durability. This design gives you an incredibly strong control arm that greatly improves performance. BMR’s 1-inch rod ends offer high levels of strength and articulation, far exceeding the small rods ends used by other suspension companies. BMR Suspension designed the UTCA038 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The UTCA038’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. The adjustability allows you to dial in pinion angle for correct driveline geometry and reduced NVH. BMR’s rod ends offers tons of articulation for great handling, while offering more than enough strength to stand up to high loads of any performance environment. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking for max performance at an affordable price. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! Installation time is only 2-3 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Avenue, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
UTCA038R_1600_zpsecnrh8kr.jpg

Falkwa

forum member
Reaction score
why is this one cheaper then some of the others you offer? im in the market for once since i umm snapped mine in half last night.

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
Some our products get a small discount at release, and this is one of them. It won't stay at this price for long!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
That thing looks awesome!

Hey on a somewhat related subject, what size are the adjusting/jam nuts and the adjuster for the adjustable poly-end 11-14 UCA?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
OK cool that's what I was finding on some older threads on the internet, but wanted to make sure.
I found a 1.5" wrench on Amazon that's only about 8" long and it only has one open end, it's straight at the other end.
I was gonna grab that but I'll look into the crowfoot option.
Thanks again.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
The UCA made for 11+ will fit ours, as long as you use a 11+ UCA mount.

In the newer years the UCA is a little bit longer and the earlier style isnt long enough for correct geometry

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I am assuming strength is the advantage of this over the other Spherical Bearing versions.
Between the two on a mainly street car that also like sub 1.5 60's which is better for the street and lower NVH?

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
I am assuming strength is the advantage of this over the other Spherical Bearing versions.
Between the two on a mainly street car that also like sub 1.5 60's which is better for the street and lower NVH?

NVH will be about the same between all the bearing uppers. We introduced this arm because we wanted something that was a little more wallet friendly for our customers. Our UTCA033 is the baddest UCA on the market, and it's price reflects that. Not everyone that needs a bearing upper wants to or can afford to grab the UTCA033.

don-ohio

Reaction score
BMR Tech,when you folks gonna make an aftermarket support brace for the 05-09 and later Mustang Convertibles? I was fortunate here and found 2 in great condition, but it would be nice for everyone if you had some available.
I've seen your weld-on braces,but I wanted bolt-on like Ford originals. don-ohio :)^)

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
BMR Tech,when you folks gonna make an aftermarket support brace for the 05-09 and later Mustang Convertibles? I was fortunate here and found 2 in great condition, but it would be nice for everyone if you had some available.
I've seen your weld-on braces,but I wanted bolt-on like Ford originals. don-ohio :)^)

I've been talking about that with the owner for a while. I'll just keep bugging him and hopefully we'll be able to make something happen!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back