Mustang Mania 2017, NH edition - PICS

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Pictures from the Mustang Mania show, July 9th 2017, at the Budweiser plant in Merrimack, NH.

Oh look what's under the hood of this thing:

A Coyote !!!

A Panoz:

A Bullitt with a famous driver behind the wheel ;)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Continued ...

My old AMR 19"/20" wheels still alive and well, on another Sterling Gray supercharged '13 GT :)

A rare 2000 Cobra R:

The sparkle in this car's paint was amazing, see the close-up in the following pic:

Apparently, NOT a VW:

A buddy's turbo '01 Bullitt:

A "tribute" car based on a Scion, all done in fun:

And last but not least, my wife's GT500 and my GT:

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Great job on the photographs Gabe! what did you use to shoot with? Also, I saved a few to re-post on instagram. what is your account name on Instagram?

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Gabe, what's your secret technique to your picture taking ? I can't for the life of me get my images to turn out nearly as crisp and sharp as yours lol. But anyway great job on all those awesome cars :waytogo:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Great job on the photographs Gabe! what did you use to shoot with? Also, I saved a few to re-post on instagram. what is your account name on Instagram?

Thanks! I used just a small Canon point-and-shoot, SX700HS is the model I think
I'm blwn302 on there, by the way.

Great job on the pics. Looks like a good turnout.

Thanks, there were about 400 cars, maybe a bit over 400.
It was the 29th annual Mustang Mania, put on by the NH Mustang Club.
They've had over 500 cars there before, it's $20/car to enter and it benefits the NH Amnimal Rescue League.

Gabe, what's your secret technique to your picture taking ? I can't for the life of me get my images to turn out nearly as crisp and sharp as yours lol. But anyway great job on all those awesome cars :waytogo:

Lol, thanks Rocky, I just use a small point-and-shoot digital, but I edit every picture using Adobe Photoshop Elements, an older version #6, I crop/auto-level/sharpen/brighten-the-dark-spots/darken-the-white-spots/boost-the-midrange-a-bit/reduce-noise. On pretty much every picture, some more than others.
Then I use standard-old MS Paint for final re-sizing and to blur out any personal info like license plates I may not want public.

Great pics Gabe, the Dark Shadow Gray Termi is my favorite.

Thanks, yeah that's a buddy's car, about 580 rwhp I think, running on 335's in the back ... meaty tires :)
He had it for sale for $27k, car is immaculate!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back