(2) Header gaskets
(1) X pipe
(1) o2 Sensor extension
(2) Band clamps
(8) Header bolts
(8) Long Flange Bolts
(8) Nylon lock nuts
(16) Washers

$500 picked up in 07003 or buyer pays shipping. I will not separate unless I have buyers for all the items.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks for viewing.
b76385908d83260b1614059a1c47cb70.jpg
8751d3b873f38a3e4b6cec48273b3aad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
Wow this is a steal.
Glws if headers weren't a bitch to do id take my old kooks setup out and put these in

c. A. Anderson

Reaction score
Someone help!! I am trying to contact John in NJ. I am intending to purchase Pypes headers this week and would like to discuss with John but must be doing something wrong in posting messages to him.

c. A. Anderson

Reaction score
John, I tried to make contact but don't know how to PM you and these messages are not getting to you. I am sorry as I am purchasing a package identical to yours tomorrow as I am completing my build and I need to move forward. Good luck selling your headers, sorry we could not hook up.

A John In NJ

Rice Cooker
Reaction score
John, I tried to make contact but don't know how to PM you and these messages are not getting to you. I am sorry as I am purchasing a package identical to yours tomorrow as I am completing my build and I need to move forward. Good luck selling your headers, sorry we could not hook up.
Sorry but I was sleeping.....

Good luck with your build.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
How inconsiderate, you idiots should dust off and stop bumping this thread to the top!

nitrod86gt

forum member
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you guys had this discussion privately or in another thread.

Thank you.

Oh please. It bumps your thread and I was asking because if he said "well Kooks has issues XYZ and it ends up that Pypes are better so I would rather have them." The "discussion" has to do with whether or not I wanna buy your headers and if they are THAT good that someone would give up Kooks. If we were talking about something completely unrelated I could see you bitching but I asked the questions specifically because I am interested in your headers. Don't be a baby. Your thread already has bullshit bump posts in it.

Back