Long Awaited Turbo build...

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Back in the car i used the install directions from turbosmarts website to wire it up. Needed a 12v key on and ground which i had there easily from my switches, also wired it so i can turn it on off with the switch for the wideband gauge as well. Also needed a rpm signal, Since i already had the raptor shiftlight installed i just spliced off of the rpm signal wire right there at the raptor. Then its just running the other 2 wires to the engine bay that will go to the solenoid, and the vac line.
p_00069.jpg

p_00070.jpg

p_00071.jpg

p_00075.jpg

p_00072.jpg

Some pics installed
p_00073.jpg

p_00074.jpg

To make it easy i just routed the wires and vac line behind the door trim insulation below the a-pillar and into the engine bay. Left the wires fro now till i find a good spot to mount the solenoid and hooked up the vac line to the vac hose going to the fuel rail sensor.
p_00076.jpg

p_00077.jpg

All patched up!
p_00078.jpg

p_00079.jpg

nice Carbon fiber setup.. Is that 3M double side or are they actual pieces that mount in the air vents and the other spots??

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
you have wayyy too much time on your hands.. haha..

I was thinking of something like that since I bought that CF hood.. but now that its messed up and taking forever to fix... well.. I might have to wait.. haha

motofeits

Reaction score
Hey jeremy, i love the write up, unfortunately i was late to the show with the photobucket shut down. is there a chance you could email me the pictures or something, im getting ready to tackle this job soon and am just trying to see what all is gonna be required.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back