Deal on Craig Davies Pump

groundpounder

forum member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I have no connection to the eBay seller. I'm simply passing this along to other interested parties. If this post violates the board rules my apologies, please move/delete.

eBay currently has a $20 off purchases of $100 or more on auto parts, code MOTORS9 (expires 9/27/17). There is a seller, chree! that lists the Craig Davies EWP150 water pump for $186.71 with free shipping. He takes offers and accepted $170 from me today. Combined with the above coupon code I got a brand new Craig Davies EWP150 pump for $150 shipped.

I plan on using it on my DOB install with the 2013/14 GT500 HE and a custom designed loop. From what Jason over at DOB told me to get the most out of this pump you will have to run 1" lines and it would be best to have 16an fittings welded on to replace the 3/4" barb fittings on the HE itself.

Again, just throwing this out there to help anyone get a great pump at a great price.

Technical Specifications for the pump:
Dimensions:
Height: 86mm (3.39 inches)
Width: 128mm (5.04 inches)
Inlet Opening: 38mm (1.50 inches)
Pump weight: 1170 grams (2.6 lb)
Operating voltage: 3V DC to 15V DC
Maximum current: 10A
Flow rate (max): 150 L/min (39.63 US gal/min) @ 13V DC
Operating temperature: -40° to 130°C (-40° to 266°F)
Pump design: Clockwise centrifugal with volute chamber
Pump material: aluminum
Burst pressure: 500 kPa (72.5 psi)
Seal: Ceramic face seal
Inlet and outlet size: 38mm (1½”)
The Electric Water Pump is a recirculating pump which is ideal for a ‘closed system’ similar to an automotive cooling system; it is not ‘self-priming’

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back