COTM to start up again for 2014

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So I will be starting this up again starting January of 2014.

I am going to do it a little bit different this time. If you would like to be considered for COTM, please PM me 2….yes 2 pictures of your car and a brief description.

What I found over the 2-3 years I did COTM is that only about 1/2 of the nominees I selected accepted COTM. Some may have had no decent pictures, some maybe didn't have the time to do the mod list, and some may not have even wanted the recognition (some are very modest and don't post much).

So…the idea is that if you PM me with the 2 pics and a BRIEF description, I know you would be interested to accept if selected. As before, I will do the complete write up with the exception of (1) the mod list and (2) a brief description about you -- optional -- some may not want to write about themselves as they want to keep that private.

What I look at:

1) Active on the board (not a popularity contest, just have you posted recently, or do you have 20 posts over 5 years?)
2) Do you drag race it? Corner carver? I regard those higher then show cars as they are used for what I think is their intended purpose
3) Do some/all the work yourself? I hold this high in regard.
4) I don't really like poles, as this isn't a popularity contest, its COTM.

Last edited:

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Very excited. Guess I'll have to start going to the track next year.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Very cool, thanks! I always enjoyed reading about the cars on here and how they were put together.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
#2 =

1367074199_zps6b34b2c2.gif

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^ yes it is.

However that doesn't mean a show car can't be picked, or even a nice daily driver.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
There should be a minimum miles limit. Like you have to drive your car at least 500 miles a year or something. Sorry Darren, you're out! ;) jk

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
There should be a minimum miles limit. Like you have to drive your car at least 500 miles a year or something. Sorry Darren, you're out! ;) jk

Haha yes!

Hell, for a while my 600whp Boss was my commuter between Houston and the NW part of Oklahoma.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, I do get down on some 2-3 day details a few times a year...

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Darren, there is nothing to polish on the paint when it doesn't leave the garage, unless you twerking up on it causes some swirls :roflmao:

AJ, you won't be the only GHIG in the run :evil:

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Glad to see this, I love reading about the work guys put into their cars and the results when they're done!

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Definitely glad this is coming back! I'll have to hit you up later in the year when I get everything done! Looking forward to learning about some folks and their cars.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Cool idea...

I for one am very new to the Mustang world (2007 GT was the wife's, I have stolen this one from her :kma:) and am always looking/reading at what upgrades/tweaks folks do to make their Mustang, well theirs...

I wonder... Are there enough entrants to also post the runner up for each month? Some of us enjoy seeing the labor of love others have. :clap:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back