BMR Suspension New Product Release - Race Only S197 Anti-Roll Bar - XSB012

BMR Suspension

Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension Race-Only Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar for S197 Mustang
XSB012
Planting four-digit power requires serious suspension components. BMR Suspension’s Race-Only Xtreme Anti Roll Bar for 2005-2014 Mustang or 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 allows you to launch harder without body roll limiting traction. Manufactured from 0.250-inch-wall 1.375-inch DOM steel tubing, BMR’s Race-Only Xtreme Anti Roll Bar (XSB012) is designed to eliminate body roll and transfer as much power to the rear wheels as possible. The XSB012 solidly attaches to your Mustang’s rearend housing with heavy-duty Kevlar/Teflon lined spherical bearings, giving you nearly zero deflection. The fabricated laser cut, steel sway bar arms are reinforced to add strength and minimize deflection. Combined with heavy-duty end links, the system does a great job of limiting body roll at any power level. BMR Suspension designed the XSB012 sway bar for extreme drag race applications only (this bar is not intended for street use). The large adjustable sway bar has two positions, giving you the ability to fine-tune the body roll characteristics of your S197. The XSB012 gives you as much as a 2,070% increase (2,070% and 1,668%) in rate over the stock bar (depending on year and model). These rate increases and added adjustability allow you to eliminate nearly all body roll so you can leave the starting line harder with maximum traction. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! BMR Suspension’s XSB012 anti roll bar is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

Attachments

• XSB012R_1600.jpg
    XSB012R_1600.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 8

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty neat setup there...truely bolt in, not requiring the welding on the axle tubes now.

How effective is this new one compared to your last style extreme anti-roll bar? I have your last style one on my drag only mustang and wonder if I would see any improvement using this one?

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
That's a pretty neat setup there...truely bolt in, not requiring the welding on the axle tubes now.

How effective is this new one compared to your last style extreme anti-roll bar? I have your last style one on my drag only mustang and wonder if I would see any improvement using this one?

If you have our XSB005 and upgraded to our delrin bushing option, I don't think you'd see much of a difference in performance between the two. At least not enough to make it worth the hassle of removing, selling, and installing a new bar/

Do you make an anti roll bar that can be used for street and track ?

Yes, our XSB005 can be used on the street, or the XSB011 with poly bushings.

black N boosted

Boosted
Reaction score
Bump!!! I am Looking into adding this to my setup in addition to the sp009r springs, are u running and deals right now on these? Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back