3V ON3 Turbo kit (no turbo), MSD Coil, Powered coated value covers

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nothing includes shipping, I really prefer the turbo kit to be a local pick up.

$600 PICK UP ONLY FOR THE ON3 KIT! I WANT THE KIT GONE! COME GET IT!

^^^SOLD^^^

On3 Turbo Kit- Kit does include the Turbo if you want it, however, its bad. This is a great kit to throw on a better branded turbo. Kit includes everything that is included from On3 plus extended o2 wiring connectors (still need injectors, plugs and a tune aka lito). The kit even includes a gutted "cat". I'm also including some extra oil filters (you can't use the standard oil filters anymore).
$1,000
New Price: $900

asr3Ed7.jpg
CuBX8gV.jpg
ufahX4J.jpg
25TKtie.jpg
IVTiotb.jpg
a2XhcMF.jpg
ygWYIMk.jpg
S2963yK.jpg
wwhOFPl.jpg
UcQNI3u.jpg

Powered Coated (Wrinkle Black Value Covers)- Need to be cleaned up, only for us for FI vehicle (PCV doesn't work)
$100 FREE SHIPPING
vfB2YRb.jpg

18WGYAx.jpg

MSD Coil Pack (3v)- I also have the box I can dig up, nothing wrong with these nice red MSD coil packs.
$150 FREE SHIPPING
FQQvaCv.jpg

a7hcocj.jpg

Last edited:

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also have a 6 speed TR6060 set up (trans, cluthc, flywheel, short throw shifter, etc) that is off the car. I just need to upload the pictures!

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can try and dig up some pictures too if you like. The only concern imo is the ground clear with the front of the car. If you have stock wheel height (27" tall), its very manageable! I even had my car lowered by an inch in the front and I was still fine.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Price lowered on the turbo kit! Free shipping on smaller items! I want this stuff GONE! Lets go guys!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back