2010 front end and interior conversion?

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
Why would anyone in their right mind want to muck up a 05-09 in such a way?

Last edited:

Alewallz

Reaction score
I'm currently swapping my 2008 to a 2010 interior. About $500.00 invested right now. It's not too expensive when you scour eBay and Craigslist for parts over the course of a couple years if you're patient. The wiring is the hardest part in my opinion. That is the battle I'm trying to deal with. The body of both models are the same, just the sheet metal is different. A-pillars will match up just fine.

jhunt47

forum member
Reaction score
I'm currently swapping my 2008 to a 2010 interior. About $500.00 invested right now. It's not too expensive when you scour eBay and Craigslist for parts over the course of a couple years if you're patient. The wiring is the hardest part in my opinion. That is the battle I'm trying to deal with. The body of both models are the same, just the sheet metal is different. A-pillars will match up just fine.
Let us know how it goes and what problems you run into.

Mustang Mark

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully after 8 years he figured out if he wanted to do it yet or not....

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Heck, the seats are basically even the same. I think your one issue with wiring might be the seat airbags. I think the impedance changes throughout the model years.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back