January 2010 Car Of The Month: Spyder7724

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Ron! Great write up. Glad to see your car AND you back !

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
congrats man!!!!! what size tire is out back? looks tucked in, same look im going for

spyder7724

Reaction score
congrats man!!!!! what size tire is out back? looks tucked in, same look im going for
now i have 275 50 15 et street radials but i did have the bias ply 26x11.5 and 28x11.5 as well so some of those have different size tires.
regular s197 specific 10" wide bogarts in the rear. i would like to narrow the rear and minitub it sothey would tuck under a bit better but i'm still just not totally sure i want to cut the car up.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congtatulations! Hell of a car and hell of a guy to be the cotm!!! You might not remember Ron but a few years ago you helped me when I was building a shaft for my car when another shaft guy was being an ass hole when I asked questions on modularfords.com lol. I have always had allot of respect for you because of that.

S

scrappy1skc

Hmmm..seems my pulse is jumpin!
NAsty!!!
What a labor of love...
Often wondered what kinda pkg torque on tap would come wrapped in..anybody seen the funnel/hose?

spyder7724

Reaction score
Congtatulations! Hell of a car and hell of a guy to be the cotm!!! You might not remember Ron but a few years ago you helped me when I was building a shaft for my car when another shaft guy was being an ass hole when I asked questions on modularfords.com lol. I have always had allot of respect for you because of that.
thanks.
i just tried to treat everyone like i would want to be treated but i did have the pleasure of meeting some "difficult" individuals and a few flat out crooks.
thankfully the overwhelming majority of members on the boards are really great people and i have enjoyed hanging out with all you guys online and at the races.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
VERY well deserved.

I bought a ds back when he was still selling them himself. Awesome guy, awesome build.

GL going even quicker this year!!!

VB06GT

Reaction score
Congrats and very well deserved, Ron!!!!! It was a great pleasure meeting you a few years ago and seeing you again last year up at Mason Dixon! That sure is one sweet N/A ride and keeps getting better every time I turn around! Good luck in your quest of lower ETs and higher MPH this upcoming race season!

Action pic I took of Ron's car back in April '08 at Mason Dixon
2434400773_0d3b5d4107_b.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back