What have you done to your mustang today?

ponys197

forum member
Reaction score
Whippled!!! Whipple 2.3L HO kit installed. Ordered the IAT relocation kit so will need to do that and swapping over gears from 4.10's to 3.55's as well.
wDpEvyk.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
Got mine washed and almost completely cleaned before a headache made me lie down. I'll have to get it waxed tomorrow.

fourdegrees11

forum member
Reaction score
My wife got me a light tint kit for my b-day a few weeks ago, finally got around to putting it on today

lWS5GRH.png
yyiyNWQ.png

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Picked up some OEM 2010 19x9.5 GT500 wheels and ordered some tires for them. Tires should be here tomorrow and I'm going to try to put everything on Saturday. The wheels aren't in perfect shape, but they were a damn good deal.

37330487852_c4c3090d8a_b.jpg

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I really like the color

Same here, really makes the car I think.

Nice ST. So....what made you make the change?

Thanks. Was time for a change. Loved that Mustang honestly. This pales in comparison in the power department and I am alright with that because it is still pretty damn fun to drive. Was seriously considering a smaller car like a WRX or GTI and have always liked the ST/RS but the RS was out of my price range.

fourdegrees11

forum member
Reaction score
I was seriously considering an RS before I bought my Mustang, but I quickly realized that they were way too expensive with the limited production and all. Golf R and STI are still cool, but they really need a power update.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Wrx and STI are a joke. 40 big ones for a 310hp car. Smh

And from what I hear the new STi's are known for melting pistons, some even at stock power levels.

They're not the STi's that built that name, they're a marketing tool to sell WRX's and regular Subarus

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Dealership has 2 RS here. Both in the low to mid 40's. I couldn't justify spending that much money on a "Focus". Yeah, it isn't a normal one, but it is still a Focus. WRX was an option but the more I look at them, the uglier they get. STi gets ricier every time they change it. VW ownership is great, but tends to get expensive with maintenance and parts are not cheap. Opted for this and so far, minus a few sellers remorse moments, I am pretty happy. Saw a Blaze Yellow Boss 302 last night at the store and immediately got a shot of jealousy because I was already missing the exhaust note on mine.

travelers

Reaction score
I spoke with Kelly today about the new Drive Shaft Loop setup for the 07-14 GT500 working on my '11 GT with the T56 magnum XL. I also have ARHs with ORH pipe that's 3". He believes it will fit so I ordered one and he said about a week for delivery as they are producing them now. I'll report back to Kelly and here on how it goes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back