Exhaust help????

up_yours_7

forum member
Reaction score
My setup I want to build is long tube headers, to high flow cats with me able to take them out and have no cats to H pipe then mufflers then to the side of the car in front of the rear tires. Does that sound like a good combo?? i need to find some good mufflers that will be somewhat like the cervinnis kit mufflers the long and skinny ones. Where can I get the h pipe i cant seem to find one for a v6??

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
You can't find a H for a 'v6'. use a gt one, or some kit, or make one.
If you want long tube headers, I have some Mac's for sale. And I run high-flow cats past them, bolted in of course ;)

up_yours_7

forum member
Reaction score
how much for them pm me a pic and info. How was the fit cause I have heard there has been fit issues

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
if you want more horsepower i suggest you go with a X pipe, it will give you probably like 3 or 4 more horsepower than a H pipe, but the H pipe gives you more of an aggressive tone, which would be good on a V6.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
H-pipes sound better on a v6.

yea usually. But I'm running stock GT take-offs, so the X wakes it up a little. I think with an H and stock mufflers it may be a little quiet. The X does give it a little more raspiness. I have Steeda stingers on the GT with an H, and Pypes X on the sixer with take offs. Both cars are about right to my ear.

up_yours_7

forum member
Reaction score
Mine sounds way good as it is with an aftermarket muffler it's a raptor or raven can't remember and gutted cats but I want more and I like the side exhaust

Reaction score
I've learned how to build the exhaust at a thermodynamic standpoint. Relieving and building pressure along the way can make the sound totally transform.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back