WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
How did I miss this thread for 2 pages!
OP do us a favor and just sit back and read and DON'T post you will learn alot
wow was I just nice....FUCK

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
you guys talk about how big and bad you think you are by "running off people every week"....good luck running me off

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
like right now my car hits 120mph,is there any way i can increase that to like 130-140? or more?

thanks

Easy mate, try this...

Don't worry about those backpacks things they're all wearing though, you don't need one of them and it'll only slow you down in your quest for speed... I promise! :beer:

P.s. No need to thank me, I'm happy to help... now Just Do It!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Dear OP, this is after my flux capacitor was installed...
jtxuvm.jpg

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, you play around with water meth injection and an intercooler sprayer, you can run nitrous and 14lbs and hit what the turbo guys are doing. I have recent dyno sheets for 398/401.
Wait, so how much are you making on the motor? I'm assuming that's RWHP, not at the flywheel.

Reaction score
It's rwhp, idk motor. It was a 75 shot, meth, some in house 100+ octane race fuel, and 14lbs. Just got the sprayer and I'm going to get a jpc tune. So 450 will be easy. I'm not running nitrous all the time though, that would be stupid.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I think most of our responses are due to the thread that Alloy6ix spoke of above, not just because the kid asked a stupid question. And if you do look at that thread you'll see that your assumption is way way off, lol

didn't see it when I posted. Judge, can I change my plea ?

Reaction score
fuckstick wankertron 5000 suck my fuckstick you fucking tool. reminds me of the time I turned my acura integra into an accordian almost taking out a minivan. A week later I used the insurance money to buy a 1968 mustang. Thus the saga begins. YOU SUCK BUY A RICER.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
fuckstick wankertron 5000 suck my fuckstick you fucking tool. reminds me of the time I turned my acura integra into an accordian almost taking out a minivan. A week later I used the insurance money to buy a 1968 mustang. Thus the saga begins. YOU SUCK BUY A RICER.

what are you REALLY trying to say ?

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
This guy....

WHERE AND THE FUCK do all of these fucking idiots keep coming from? For real? It is like we get a new fuck every week to replace the one we ran off last week.

Even as a new person, I can't understand how people come in and ask stupid questions, tell people they are retarded, etc. If you spend any ounce of time looking around you could tell that this isn't the place and the people here wont tolerate it. Kinda makes me feel bad to be a new person because its almost like having under 50 posts makes it look like your an idiot.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Even as a new person, I can't understand how people come in and ask stupid questions, tell people they are retarded, etc. If you spend any ounce of time looking around you could tell that this isn't the place and the people here wont tolerate it. Kinda makes me feel bad to be a new person because its almost like having under 50 posts makes it look like your an idiot.

actually, his post I replied to was (I thought) just a genuine set of questions from someone new to the sport. As a senior ambassador to hot rodding I think it's important to us who have been around the sport for a while to take some time and help the newbies. I really don't mind, and I don't like it when noobs get bashed. BUT, after reading 1 of his previous posts I went from wanting to help, to wanting to charge him with a crime. I'm kinda thinkin most of his street racing post was pure bullshit and bravado, but even so, glorifying that behavior is almost as bad.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
He's already said on the other thread that the whole story of his "race" was made up and he never even did it at all. It's not going well for him over there. . . .

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
He's already said on the other thread that the whole story of his "race" was made up and he never even did it at all. It's not going well for him over there. . . .

Lol, it wasn't going well at all.. and I saw the pm Daniel, I just have to wait til tomorrow to read through the entire thread, that seemed like one long useless fuck of a post on the top of that page. Lol. So tomorrow I'll read into it, I feel like I'm getting carpal tunnel trying to reply from my phone. Lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back