Off road H-Pipe and muffler deletes question?

racerxdetroit

forum member
Reaction score
Is anyone running a off road H-Pipe and muffler deletes? I have a set or Pypes Pype bombs on my 05 GT and had a O/R X-pipe and it was stupid loud. The Pype bombs sond great just want a little more aggressive sound, any info would be great..

4LiterSonic

Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone running a off road H-Pipe and muffler deletes? I have a set or Pypes Pype bombs on my 05 GT and had a O/R X-pipe and it was stupid loud. The Pype bombs sond great just want a little more aggressive sound, any info would be great..
Not an expert on the 4.6, but it would be fucking loud.

I've heard that if you delete the cats and mufflers, it sounds like crap, though.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
it is going to be stupid loud.

this is my car with an offroad h an ford racing stingers. you may wanna turn your speakers down

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
it's not stupid loud.....its very loud...but nothing you can't handle...I have several friends with that exact setup. sounds great i think

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
it's not stupid loud.....its very loud...but nothing you can't handle...I have several friends with that exact setup. sounds great i think

i didnt mean stupid as in not smart. i meant stupid as in the hip to the lingo stupid.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
i didnt mean stupid as in not smart. i meant stupid as in the hip to the lingo stupid.

hard to gauge a decibel level from a video. But, the car sounds great, and it's only too loud if the driver hates it or the cops ticket it. But from a pure tonal perspective, it sounds awesome.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back