'60 F250 & F100 Build.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I want your garage to be relocated to where mine resides because you have lifts all over the place and I need on t but don't seem to have enough height also that truck is a real gem and that 302 will really make it have some get up and go I can't wait to follow this along

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I want your garage to be relocated to where mine resides because you have lifts all over the place and I need on t but don't seem to have enough height also that truck is a real gem and that 302 will really make it have some get up and go I can't wait to follow this along

Thanks man. I'm adding a new shop about this size next month just for clean cars. Then the plan will be to add the paint booth.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Picked up this sexy thing yesterday as my donor. Who has done a HO cam swap before?

She should buff out.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Yes but what sucks to them pays off for me. lol

They guy said his wife was driving it and she is know for F*&King up cars.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Pulled the cab and bed but left the bed on the frame tell I get the cab apart. I'm running out of room in the shop.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
More work on the cab tear down. Got a brace for the cab to mount to built yesterday and started pulling out stuff from behind the dash and off the fire wall.

I'm going to find this Benito guy and make him buy me a new wheel. :slap:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Pulled the motor out and bed off this last weekend. Getting down to the frame. Almost time to start doing some real work on it.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Dave, are you possibly interested in selling that tailgate (off the OBS Ford)? I have been looking forever for a clean one with that trim piece. How is the condition?

Loving your stable of trucks! lol

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Dave, are you possibly interested in selling that tailgate (off the OBS Ford)? I have been looking forever for a clean one with that trim piece. How is the condition?

Loving your stable of trucks! lol

Yeah I don't know where I would ever need it. I'll try to get you some pics of it.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
That would be great. I'd be interested in a bunch of parts off that thing, granted if they are in good condition.

Well it's going to get parted out but my bronco get first dibs. lol

Here is what shape the tailgate is in. Besides that black plastic strip that broke off it's super straight. Looks like the red stuff at top was some old reflective tape. What else would you want off this guy? I pulled the bucket seats and they are now in the bronco. I'll be taking the hood and fenders as well.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Hate to be particular - any rust or dents on the inside or out? The trim piece can be replaced easy. I need something that would simply need some red paint and a new trim piece to look good.

I'm already set on my interior... getting that completely together by the middle of November.

I'd be interested in the grille, headlamps/side markers/turnsignal, headlight chrome surround.

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Hate to be particular - any rust or dents on the inside or out? The trim piece can be replaced easy. I need something that would simply need some red paint and a new trim piece to look good.

I'm already set on my interior... getting that completely together by the middle of November.

I'd be interested in the grille, headlamps/side markers/turnsignal, headlight chrome surround.

As soon as the monsoon stops around here I'll go get some pics of the inside. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. This is a super clean truck besides it got T-boned.

Not sure I could give up the other stuff... That's all stuff that would fit the bronco and it would be nice to have extra parts but maybe.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back