Diablosport Tuner Questions.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I've had my tuner for a few months now. Played with it a little and overall very happy with it. I have a custom H-pipe Flowmaster exhaust and a BBK CAI. I was wondering what preloaded tune would be best and with that what paramaters to modify and to what. All help is appreciated.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhqjtuJwY2g

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
I've had my tuner for a few months now. Played with it a little and overall very happy with it. I have a custom H-pipe Flowmaster exhaust and a BBK CAI. I was wondering what preloaded tune would be best and with that what paramaters to modify and to what. All help is appreciated.

you don't need to tune for the exhaust. And I'd guess you have a preloaded tune for your cai or you'd be getting a CEL for a lean condition. 2nd best bet is an e-mail tune from a company that does predator tunes. Send them your mods and they'll write one for you. But with just a cai you won't gain much if anything. 1st choice is to go to a local tuner and dyno your car. Then you can have a custom tune written for your particular car.

longalan2

Reaction score
use the bbk 93 tune and increase your maf curve by 4 points. then you should feel a difference. let me know what you think.

bumblebee06

Speed Demon
Reaction score
did an Airaid firm shift tune and holy s***. My car has really woken up. Did the MAF curve up by 13. Seen some threads on other forums of guys doin in and gettin insane results. I did also. Love it.

stangstud09

Respect my authority
Reaction score
heyu guys can anyone email me a tune for a 2008 v6 mustang with a jlt intake?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back