supercharged shirts????

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Irish, feedback is always welcome and appreciated. Was trying to do something different with the front of this one. I only printed a couple dozen so they could still change. Keep the feedback coming...

Thanks Hysteria! We really appreciate the support.

Last edited:

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the supercharged on the arm pit area. I'm sure its to late to change now but the company logo from your horsepower long sleeve tee that is on the back of the shirt would look better over the chest. I'm probably the only one that is picky with my shirts, I just don't like the big design on the front.

Concur with Irish...would rather have the company logo on the front left vs the big supercharged. Love the back. Not seeing them on the site, so are you guys changing the front or is it an option? Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I am in the middle of reprinting them. Will have it sorted out this week or next and then I'll officially put them up on the website.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
07supercharged, I've been so busy lately I have not had a chance to reprint them yet so if you let me know what size long sleeve you want I will order it up and print it with the rest of the shirts.

Thanks,
Dave

2006BlackGT

Cover 3,000
Reaction score
Not sure about the supercharged on the arm pit area. I'm sure its to late to change now but the company logo from your horsepower long sleeve tee that is on the back of the shirt would look better over the chest. I'm probably the only one that is picky with my shirts, I just don't like the big design on the front.

I agree and am bummed since I wanted one in military green but not digging the arm pit = sorry.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It's cool I completely understand. I am in the middle of sorting it out right now. Just working through either changing the front all together or just reprinting it in the right location which should have been way closer to the collar and not across the seem into the armpit. Will have it fixed up and new pics shortly.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
loots06, let me know what size in kids and I'll see if it will fit. Design is pretty big so I'm not sure it will fit on a kids size t-shirt.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
OK, finally got a few minutes to take some pics of the reprinted fronts. Let me know what you think...

Thanks,
Dave

SC1320_Supercharged_Fronts.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrn_FrontDetail.jpg

And the back again so they are in the same post...
SC1320_SuperchargedGrnD.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrnB.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrayD.jpg

SC1320_SuperchargedGrayB.jpg

Available in both military green and light gray. I'll have them up on the site tonight or tomorrow.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Now that's more my style. I will be hitting the site for a couple. Will you be making long sleeve T's with this design too?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I plan on making Hoodies out of it so if you let me know what size long sleeve shirt or shirts you wanted I can print them at the same time. I hope to print them Thursday or Friday next week or early the following week.

Thanks,
Dave

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I never saw these on your site? I would like to order a green xl and forum shirt in grey if you still have them.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Irish, I do have both shirts in XL for you. I thought I fixed the images on the site but I just checked and they were still the old photos. I put up a quick picture I had on my computer so you know it is the right one when you check the site. Here is a link to the SC shirts on the site. I have both of them on the counter set aside for you already.

Thanks,
Dave

http://www.streetcar1320.com/shop/a...-Skulls.html?shop_param=cid=2&aid=10-014.001&

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back