How do I make this happen immediately

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to know I joined a forum will full respect on other peoples opinions. I'm not talking about pink under glow and a 2 foot high shifter... I'm talking about removal headlight covers for car shows. Jerks.
Next time I would suggest you find out about how a place works before you walk in and unzip.

You're certainly not forced to come here.

It's always amusing to me that a new member pisses on our lawn and then gets a attitude when he gets a newspaper to the nose. :beerchug2:

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Next time I would suggest you find out about how a place works before you walk in and unzip.

It always amusing to me that a new member pisses on our lawn and then gets a attitude when he gets a newspaper to the nose. :beerchug2:

/end thread.:laughlots::lol:

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score

It always amusing to me that a new member pisses on our lawn and then gets a attitude when he gets a newspaper to the nose. :beerchug2:

I didn't walk in and unzip? what kinda reference is that? All i did, as many have agreed, is post a picture asking a question about a semi-cool idea? I didn't ask how many gay pride shirts i should fukin make. If you don't like the idea, great, move your happy ass the other direction.

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I didn't walk in and unzip? what kinda reference is that? All i did, as many have agreed, is post a picture asking a question about a semi-cool idea? I didn't ask how many gay price shirts i should fukin make. If you don't like the idea, great, move your happy ass the other direction.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm hopeful it's just youth....

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score
Snake eyes on a 3V? Whatever floats your boat.

For someone being an emergency dispatcher, the kid sure is quick to lose his cool.

When I deal with all the shit I hear in one night, I come here for help and relief. I've got neither.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Performance mod: ask it here if you cant find the answer. But most likely its been done.

Appearance mod: any of the other mustang boards out there should help you.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Snake eyes and a vehicle "wrap" for the win! "Wrapping" is really for dongs and presents. But in this case, I see an exception.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
When I deal with all the shit I hear in one night, I come here for help and relief. I've got neither.

Thank you for what you do. If you want to stick around here, dig some of the sand out from between your legs, sit down, and relax a bit.

Or, you know, post a thread asking what color stripe to do.

Graham19922011

forum member
Reaction score
Thank you for what you do. If you want to stick around here, dig some of the sand out from between your legs, sit down, and relax a bit.

Or, you know, post a thread asking what color stripe to do.

+1 for sure. I do like the information on this forum. And I do plan on learning "the ways" on here. Just want a little more comfort.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back