2012 manual trans 5.0 owner here

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jeff Skaarland. I've been modding fords for quite a few years now, I just gave in and sold my nicely modded 03 Lightning for this 2012 bare bones GT 5.0. I look forward to making this car quicker, and discussing the mods as I go with you folks. I like straight line quickness btw! I've also liked these 5.0's since I first rode in one, and now that a used 5.0 stang can be had for less than 20K, it gives me room to start modding right off the bat!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! Post up some pics when you can. What will your first round of mods be?

skaarlaj

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! Post up some pics when you can. What will your first round of mods be?
Before I take it to the track next year I will definitely have 3.73, or 3.90's in the rear, along with some drag radials on the stock 18x8 rims. the M&H 275/45/18's are about the only ones I've considered so far, the rest are too short imo. I'll try posting a few pics soon, but it's just a really plain 2012 white GT with no rear spoiler, totally stock except for some aftermarket mufflers, I think MBRT?

Thanks!!

Can you just simply type out what you're trying to say all of the time instead of linking other threads, it's like you just learned how to copy, and paste or something creepy?

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No I cannot, those are the rules, read them. Pretty simple.

skaarlaj

Reaction score
No I cannot, those are the rules, read them. Pretty simple.
Thanks for all of YOUR effort, You're a helluva guy! Have you ever gone 77mph in a 75mph zone, just curious?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hah. Talking shit cause mod gives you links to rules of the board.

skaarlaj

Reaction score
can't figure out pictures

Last edited:

skaarlaj

Reaction score
Well I got one here anyways, just got the 3.90 gears in her too btw. ALOT better off the line now!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Not sure why you got all up in a wad because a mod asked you to read three short links about the forum rules.

BTW, stkjock is a moderator. He posts the rules in EVERY new members intro thread, so yeah, copying/pasting is the easiest thing for him to do.

Can you just simply type out what you're trying to say all of the time instead of linking other threads, it's like you just learned how to copy, and paste or something creepy?

Anyway, welcome to S197forum!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back