Any movie buffs or movie goers?

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Any one seen the new Mission Impossible? Will probably go this weekend to watch...

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Is Ant-Man worth checking out in theaters?

It is - IMO some of the SFX is 'lacking' (some of the ants just look weird/goofy) but some of the other SFX are just stunning and it's a story with heart

Trailer ford Deadpool. Don't know much about the character, but have heard that it should be pretty awesome.

that's just made of awesome - watched the NSFW version which was a little better (what can I say - I like violence and swearing in that type of movie!)

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Straight Outta Compton was awesome. Anybody who can remember the drama from the news should see the movie. Definitely put a positive and sometimes comedic perspective on the group.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody see The Revenant yet? Looks like it is going to be quite the flick

Saw Creed a few weeks ago. I was worried that it was going to be Rocky 6.5 but was very pleasantly surprised that it was not. Rocky was truly just a supporting character and Stallone delivered a fantastic performance(Even won the golden globe for best supporting actor-hope he gets an Oscar for it too)

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I want to see Creed still. I just saw Southpaw. I was impressed with the movie up until the end. Of course, that's how hollywood would end it.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
The Revenant was amazing. Leonardo Dicaprio and Tom hardy were amazing and the way they shot the movie was incredible. I believe Leo will finally get his academy award for best actor.

Last edited:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Saw 13 Hrs last week and it was intense and fabulous. I think everyone in America should be required to see this movie.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't see either movie so...they don't exist. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Saw 13 Hours last night. Fucking awesome movie!!!!!

I love some of the modern war movies with Black Hawk Down being one of my all time favorites. The action on this one is right up there with it.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Saw 13 Hours last night. Fucking awesome movie!!!!!

I love some of the modern war movies with Black Hawk Down being one of my all time favorites. The action on this one is right up there with it.

Saw it last weekend and loved it. It actually followed almost the same timeline and events as BHD lol. BHD is also if not one of, my all time favorites.

Although, I do wish they would have at least mentioned Hillary's name in the movie. They didn't put her and the administration in the gutter as much as I was hoping.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Most recent flick I saw at the show was Force Awakens, IMAX 3D no less. Pure awesome. Will probably go see Deadpool, but really want to see 13 Hours...

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Deadpool looks amazing.

I've been watching the MCU movies again, still am unsure why they qualify the Ed Norton Hulk as one, so I'm skipping it for now. Both Captain America, both Avengers, All 3 Iron Man, both Thor, Guardians, and Ant Man.

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Deadpool looks amazing.

I've been watching the MCU movies again, still am unsure why they qualify the Ed Norton Hulk as one, so I'm skipping it for now. Both Captain America, both Avengers, All 3 Iron Man, both Thor, Guardians, and Ant Man.

Guardians has been the best one so far. At least for me... The MCU movies are awesome. Batman vs Superman is being built up pretty good, but much like DC's other offerings? It may fail to deliver all the way through.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back