New guy

PattyPatch

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new here has its stated above lol. working on an 2013 coyote motor and trans into a 2005 v6 automatic with the FRPP Control pack.. The easy parts are done with the install of the motor, trans, suspension, and all those goodies. The car runs but apparently electrical and computer work is not my brother nor my forte.. need some help getting the factory instrument cluster to work so that the speedo and tach work.. any info would be greatly appreciated.. Have purchased the FRPP speed dial re calibration box and it did not help I have tried wiring the OSS speed sensor to the speed dial, power distribution box (FRPP control pack had leads for it), and directly to the 50 pin pcm connector to hole T-14 and T-41 on this particular harness although I have tried the T-38 way as well all with no success.. I seriously need help here. I know this can be done so clearly I am missing something.

PattyPatch

Reaction score
Sorry for the over explanation of my reasoning here.. I got kinda carried about do to my frustration. Glad this forum exists for us to all ask these questions..

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bigwelcome-1.gif

Terry

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WELCOME!!!

I am not going to give you any advice in here. Get your questions in the right places ya goof.

Rm

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back