DMCC Drift Car build

fivehunsky

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up man? Its Aaren from Texas. I just saw this subforum and Im about to start my thread as well. I decided to do the rear mount radiator as well.

Anyway, Im still considering those panels :)

Car is looking great!

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
Whats up man? Its Aaren from Texas. I just saw this subforum and Im about to start my thread as well. I decided to do the rear mount radiator as well.

Anyway, Im still considering those panels :)

Car is looking great!

Yeah, I'm happy to have a subforum as well. The radiator in the trunk is supposed to balance the car near 50/50 :) Will see :p

Kevin

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm happy to have a subforum as well. The radiator in the trunk is supposed to balance the car near 50/50 :) Will see :p

Kevin

Yeah, i get the weight distribution thing, but how does it cool with little to no fresh air flow over it it?

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, i get the weight distribution thing, but how does it cool with little to no fresh air flow over it it?

I have never test it myself, but ASD Mustang (Monster one & Falken Tire) have both rear mount radiator & have no heating problem! I will test it with the stock water pump, if it's not working I will swap it with an electric one!
IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_7253-copy-OLIVER-PETALVER-DRIFTEDCOM_.jpg

You need to do ducing & have a strong fan setup, my fal fans is pulling 6000cfm hope it will be enought !!!

Kevin

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I have never test it myself, but ASD Mustang (Monster one & Falken Tire) have both rear mount radiator & have no heating problem! I will test it with the stock water pump, if it's not working I will swap it with an electric one!

You need to do ducing & have a strong fan setup, my fal fans is pulling 6000cfm hope it will be enought !!!

Kevin

I'll definately be interested to see your results mate :thumb2:

Sideways mounted roof scoop? :naughty1:

What?

I have them as part of my setup the airflow through them is not huge :beerdrink:

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I have them as part of my setup the airflow through them is not huge :beerdrink:

i wonder how much it would help if you put these over them and opened the front to make it functional?

large_92_cdc_smooth_c_pillar_scoops_mustang.jpg

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Guys sorry for the lack of updated, but I was nothing to put on, since we have been busy in making the mold for all the fiberglass parts.

So I have receive some nice parts, rear BMR suspension parts:
DSC01769.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

Racepak & OBD2 harness (hope it will work fine with my Ford Racing ecu)
DSC01783.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

I decide to check a little for the steering angle on this cars, I did three step, oem, no stopper & 7mm rack spacer, look at the pictures:
DSC01778.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

This is still w/o modified knuckle but can't wait to put them on when I will receive it :) But I think I will have to modified my lca for more clearance!

Kevin

braupe

Resident Diabetic...
Reaction score
Hey Guys sorry for the lack of updated, but I was nothing to put on, since we have been busy in making the mold for all the fiberglass parts.

So I have receive some nice parts, rear BMR suspension parts:
DSC01769.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

Racepak & OBD2 harness (hope it will work fine with my Ford Racing ecu)
DSC01783.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

I decide to check a little for the steering angle on this cars, I did three step, oem, no stopper & 7mm rack spacer, look at the pictures:
DSC01778.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

This is still w/o modified knuckle but can't wait to put them on when I will receive it :) But I think I will have to modified my lca for more clearance!

Kevin

That is awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Where is the stock stopper located?

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
The stock stopper is located between the inner tie rod & the rack. It's a white plastic C Clips that is easy to be remove !!!

Kevin

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, this week-end we have progress more, we finish front & rear tubular bumper, finish front light & bumper bracket, put the Standard suspension coilover on & rear suspension arm.

The Standard R1 Suspension with custom spring rate:
DSC01806.jpg

GC camber/caster plate:
DSC01808.jpg

Rear suspension arm:
DSC01824.jpg

We test the ride height, but need to raise it again a little to have more ground clearance for the side exhaust, etc
DSC01826.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01809.jpg

DSC01810.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

Rear tubular bumper:
DSC01822.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

more to come....

Kevin

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back