DMCC Drift Car build

3.73-11

forum member
Reaction score
This is epic op:highfive:
I am wondering how hard has the swap to 2010+front bumper components been to accomplish? I would love to swap a 2010+front conversion onto my 05:naughty1:

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
little updated, this week-end we have made the rear firewall & the fiberglass dash. Not so much left to do before hitting the track :)
DSC01840.jpg

DSC01839.jpg

The dash is not bolt, we just put it in for picture !

DSC01837.jpg

DSC01841.jpg

DSC01838.jpg

Also I have some question about my cooling line. I have mount the radiator in the trunk & want to put some ss braided line. Do you think I can run -16 line, does it will be big enough ????

Thanks

Kevin

killermustang

forum member
Reaction score
i seached a bit when you posted, cause i was thinking about it. -16 is the smallest i found, most articles i read were -18 or -20. Post pics of this so i can see whats involve.
Were in Quebec do you live i go there all the time

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
i seached a bit when you posted, cause i was thinking about it. -16 is the smallest i found, most articles i read were -18 or -20. Post pics of this so i can see whats involve.
Were in Quebec do you live i go there all the time

I email ASD & they confirmed me to run -20 like their Drift Mustang. I'm from Trois-Rivieres, between Quebec & Montreal.

Kevin

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
^^i was wondering when youd find this anthony. theres a whole drift section here now. also, theres a pretty good tow hook thread in the corner carvers section

Last edited:

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
Have any pictures from when you took it off, I can't seem to find it...

Sorry don't have picture. You have to remove the inner rack boots. Turn the wheel on the right & you will see on the left a white plastic clips. Just pull off. You don't have to remove the tie rod.

Kevin

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry don't have picture. You have to remove the inner rack boots. Turn the wheel on the right & you will see on the left a white plastic clips. Just pull off. You don't have to remove the tie rod.

Kevin

Ok thanks, I didn't remove the inner rack boots the first time around. I'll give it another shoot this weekend and get back to you if I'm still having problems.

tr_racing

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys we just receive your chassis from the powdercoat, so now it's time to build it up for the track !!! A little picture of the coated chassis !!!
photo.jpg

more to come !!!

Kevin

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back