Ghost cam tune

20113.7l

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone running the ghost cam tune? I just got mine and it says in the email it was sent that most likely the driver will stall the car out, but usually when I put it in neutral (mines a standard) it doesn't hold the idle and died, bad tune?

20113.7l

forum member
Reaction score
Have you tried flashing the computer with the new tune again?

Yeah. I've reloaded the tune 3 different times and it still does it

And to the other two (sorry didnt add y'all into the response) yes there are AM offers them for the 5.0's but a company called more power tuning offers it for the v6

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
I think the ghost cam tune sounds great. But i think its just the sound of the v6 everyone hates. Sounds better than stock!

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think it sounds kind of cool. Idle reminds me of my friends 1g GSX with BC 280's in it. And the rev of that last video sounds kind of European like a R32.

Last edited:

kona302

forum member
Reaction score
it doesnt sound bad, not bad for a v6, im glad the newer ones got more power, they are on par with the rest of the world.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Honestly, I think that actually sounds pretty good for a six. It sounds nice and deep and reminds me of my friend with a cammed subie. It's missing a BOV sound now. However I think that the idea of a cammed v6 Mustang is what probably bothers most, including myself.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back