MP1900 TVS Up & Running

2008 V6

forum member
Reaction score
Video from dyno tune. Mustang dyno so numbers a bit low:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B851aRuhBAA

Thanks for posting – The torque curve is exactly how I thought it would be - Long & flat is perfect for my application. HP / Torque can be adjusted by a restrictor plate & pulley size combo to tailor it for what ever class the car would run in - A very nice option for the 4.0 V6 owners -
Unfortunately – My project is on hold & I probably will not be progressing. My driver / wife finally decided she doesn’t want to get licensed & compete. It’s been 3 weeks since she stated that. I’m hopping she will change her mind in time & continue to improve.
This is a major disappointment for me because I was planning to start racing again with her as partner. The Mustang was going to be a stepping-stone for her. I bought her the Mustang as a training tool / daily driver for her to eventually run in NASA - TTC to be exact - with a possibility of being bumped up to TTB. I haven’t read the 2013 rules yet to see if my plan is stile an option. She was suppose to start competing in late 2012 but it seems as though the intimidation factor got the best of her for now. There is no need for me to invest any more time or $$ in her Mustang if it will just continue to be a street car.
Nice Pony - Don’t worry about Dyno-Queen numbers because they can be fudged easily and will vary from machine to machine - Again nice project & torque curve -

Nice Pony

Reaction score
Making 342RWHP 347RWTQ on a Mustang dyno so add about 10% for DynoJet it should be around 375RWHP or so.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back