twin turbo?..

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

WOW U GUYS MUST BE THEE LAMEST REDNECKS IN THIS WORLD... ALWAYS ON HERE TO TRY AND INSULT BUT INSTEAD U JUST MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE IDIOTS BY REPOSTING THINGS IVE SAID AND TRYIN TO BASH THEM (LIKE THE NEXT RETARD WILL)

I WISH U GUYS REALLY COULD RAISE UR IQ AT LEAST ABOVE THE LOW 50'S AND HAVE A REAL ARGUMENT (ABOUT CARS) BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT THAT WONT BE HAPPENING...

O YEA AND FYI WHETHER U THINK IM STUPID OR UR OVER THERE TALKIN ABOUT SOME ASS WOLVERINE IM JUST DOWN FOR MY SHIT UNLIKE THIS FOOL THATS BASICALLY SAYING "PLEASE DONT POST UR ADDRESS CAUSE IM ACTUALLY TO POOR OR SCARED TO GO FIND U"

PEACE OUT CUMBAGS

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no, im pretty sure he wants you to post your address.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

PEACE OUT CUMBAGS

from reading previous posts and looking at your choice of words....

You've gotta sit around in a trailer with your thumb in your ass for hours watching team falken drift videos doing this number :jerkoff: until you finally come up with a phrase you think is going to impress all forum members..

good job asshat

Mustangfreak

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

WOW U GUYS MUST BE THEE LAMEST REDNECKS IN THIS WORLD... ALWAYS ON HERE TO TRY AND INSULT BUT INSTEAD U JUST MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE IDIOTS BY REPOSTING THINGS IVE SAID AND TRYIN TO BASH THEM (LIKE THE NEXT RETARD WILL)

I WISH U GUYS REALLY COULD RAISE UR IQ AT LEAST ABOVE THE LOW 50'S AND HAVE A REAL ARGUMENT (ABOUT CARS) BUT BY THE LOOKS OF IT THAT WONT BE HAPPENING...

O YEA AND FYI WHETHER U THINK IM STUPID OR UR OVER THERE TALKIN ABOUT SOME ASS WOLVERINE IM JUST DOWN FOR MY SHIT UNLIKE THIS FOOL THATS BASICALLY SAYING "PLEASE DONT POST UR ADDRESS CAUSE IM ACTUALLY TO POOR OR SCARED TO GO FIND U"

PEACE OUT CUMBAGS

We will raise ours when you raise yours and lrn2spel

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I refuse to read this whole thread on the grounds that It will make me dumberer..This kid cant be for real, seriously...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i Need To Find A Twin Turb Kit That I Can Run On My 07 V6... I Aint Lookin For 800hp... Im Goin For The Mid 300's... Maaaybe high 300's... At The Wheels I Mean... but i need quick spool up time... she gonna get used to mountain drifting... im tired of these f**kin imports tryin to rule the scene...

OK, I couldnt help it...BUWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:roflmao:

mykim72

forum member
Reaction score
me neither haha
best 20 minutes ive spent at work all day!

"i live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Nice Pony

Reaction score
FUCK....I just joined today. I can see how I won't fuckin' fit in hear at all...FUCK
Did I just type FUCK?....FUCK I hate it when that happens, SHIT!!!!! It just happened again.

Oh Yeah, I would like to put a Saturn 5 rocket engine in my Mustang, well on it, any Fuckin' clue on how to accomplish this? You bunch of Fuckin' retards?

I just had to say that to assure a get a worthy response. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Almost forgot to the OP:

A single turbo should work fine but for your application you may want to consider a supercharger.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back