Can a 4.0 sound good?

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
Tried to embed the video but it doesn't seem to have worked.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
+1 on the GTA mufflers. I had a custom catback straight pipe dual exhaust exhaust on my '05 v6 and went through multiple sets of mufflers (slp loudmouths, slp powerflos, stock gt mufflers) and finally landed on the GTA's. It was the best sound IMO for that car and it actually did sound pretty good under throttle. Don't get me wrong it's nothing like my 5.0 is now but it did well considering it was just the v6. Good luck with it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
Got the GTAs in tonight. Took a little cutting and welding but they're all up and they sound great.

I need to get a helper to record it but I'll post something up soon.

Nice Pony

Reaction score
I never understood a V8 guy comming into a V6 thread and telling every body how much a V6 sucks. I never will get it.

The Bullit mufflers or also called the GTA mufflers will go a long way to giving you a great sound if you are looking for less volume.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

The Bullits are GTB and are quieter than GTAs which are almost impossible to find anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sarge1400

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to try the Pypes mid-muffler system when I do the X-Charger install. The Dynomax system I'm running now has the damn 2-3k drone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back