Loose Rear End

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys after doing the rear swap I noticed the rear feels kinda loose when I give it gas. When I accelerate the car pulls towards the right a bit, and then shift back straight when I ease off. Haven't had an alignment in a while, but Cant think Of why it would feel so different after the swap?

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Bushings are definitely A+, theyre stock but only have 10k miles on em. Definitely will check the lca bolts, that was my stepdads guess.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Kinda a scary feeling too. Whole rear just feels uncontrollable. I'll see how it is today. I swapped out my 114k mile LCA's for a set of stock 05 gt's with 10k, so I knew those bushings were good. I'll let you kmow if that takes care of it

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Did you put blue loctite on the bolt threads where it screws into the locking nut? If not, I would check them again after a few days or a week or so and make sure they're still torqued to spec 129 ft-lbs.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
No loctite, didnt have any on hand and there wasn't an issue after replacing them a month or so ago, i'll check again tomorrow or so. If they're coming loose then i'll pickup some loctite

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back