My Baby Snake v6 56k no way

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
I gotta speak the truth on that note.. lol. I'm still wondering what the hell I'm going to be after I do the swap...... Allloy8ight doesn't quite have the same effect. haha.

:tj:we should quit before the thread is hardcore jacked...
keep the name. if i became a catholic, would i stop being alexthejew?

48prerunner

forum member
Reaction score
Hey on the front corner lights just pick up some window tint i got the static cling kind took a little work to get it behind the bumper didnt feel like putting it up on ramps to take the lights out, but makes a BIG difference on a black car. and if anybody ever says its not legal real easy to swap back to that bright yellow.

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
Joey the car does look baddazz, I am truly a little jealous and not really sure how you kept your patience through the whole time, congrats on the build

and I agree with the op that the agent 47 mirrors would look good!

Topless Stang

Reaction score
Just wanted to say you have a great looking car. I've never been into hot rodding before getting my 'stang, but after reading a lot of you guys posts(You, rygen, afixer, fazim to name a few) over the past year or so I've recently started modding my car. Don't let the haters get to you. There are plenty of ways one can be considered a 'poser'. The main hater in this thread has a GT, but did the GT500 conversion....I see he didn't have much to say when Ken04 asked him why didn't he just buy a GT500? Anyway I'm not trying to stir anything up since Ken04 hit the nail on the head a couple pages back...I just wanted to share my $.02. Hopefully next year I'll be doing the GT500 conversion(its the best body 'kit' for our cars) and adding some type of F/I. BTW that black on black looks amazing! Happy Turkey Day everyone!

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say you have a great looking car. I've never been into hot rodding before getting my 'stang, but after reading a lot of you guys posts(You, rygen, afixer, fazim to name a few) over the past year or so I've recently started modding my car. Don't let the haters get to you. There are plenty of ways one can be considered a 'poser'. The main hater in this thread has a GT, but did the GT500 conversion....I see he didn't have much to say when Ken04 asked him why didn't he just buy a GT500? Anyway I'm not trying to stir anything up since Ken04 hit the nail on the head a couple pages back...I just wanted to share my $.02. Hopefully next year I'll be doing the GT500 conversion(its the best body 'kit' for our cars) and adding some type of F/I. BTW that black on black looks amazing! Happy Turkey Day everyone!

agreed. Happy thanksgiving

boss 245

Reaction score
When you get back, i'll put the NOS back on and we will have a race!! We can see who's engine lets go first!! ;)

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score

another new convert, another lost soul with gasoline in his veins, HOORAY !! Welcome to a fraternity of people who are totally insane, but you'll love every second of it. Go to car shows, go to races, go to swap meets, join a car club. The deeper you get in the more you'll like it.

07_Mustang_V6

Reaction score
Beautiful car man. From the rims to the hood the transformation is perfect. just 1 question. Where did you get that hood? I see them all over websites but none of them fit V6's.

RyanS197

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great congrats on finishing it. What does it run?

Oh wow....I posted THEN realized this thread is 4 pages long.....I scrolled up and was like " wft happened? Jesus I must have been REAL slow typing that"..>.<

Last edited:

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score
Awww. Sorry I hurt your feelings little fella. Go take a drive and feel better. Race some mini coopers and hybrids.

:beer:

See shit like this is what pisses me off. look at my times, i have a v6 with over 100k and it holds together perfectly. arrogant ass comments like this really irritate me. Would i rather have a v8? yes, but guess what i made what i could of my car and i think its pretty damn impressive for what it was. ALSO guess what. when i got my car a GT was 6.5k more. i have no where NEAR that in my car. mostly because of great mustang communities that constantly have deals.

i love the way your car looks and im sure its a beast but please refrain from making comments like this.

Joey the car looks fantastic. i wish you could swing by ATL again so i could snap some pics for you. the lightning is still one of my favorite shoots ive done to this day!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
sorry guys missed the emails for the replys for some reason was going to my spam box..

not sure what happened i guess someone was still bashing on it being a v6... its all good..

CF yeah man one of these days ( next year as you know im in iraq again..

to the guy who asked about the hood..

its a trufiber gt500 venom III i think with recessed hood pins..

once again thanks for all the nice comments fellas.. rock on

07_Mustang_V6

Reaction score
That's a really nice hood but a little out of my price range. Trufiber has a lot of good products but are they only for the GT?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back