Who would be interested in Ported 4.0L V6 heads?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
ah, that's cool. what kind of blower do you have? and you have picked some bitchin colors of S197s to own, one of my best friends has a satin silver one. they're a bitchin color combo!! :beer:

julioandvalstage1.jpg

28hopup

drawing a blank
Reaction score
Cam's have been on the drawing board. We just didn't want to jump the gun. They are no where near being ready.

That stinks! But I wish you success on the new machined heads. Keep us posted once you have your testing done.

Last edited:

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
bbr john, I actually live right near you guys and always go to boardriders where I always end up with a bbr business card on my windshield, lol hahahahaha, its a red v6 with a mustang specialties logo on the window, i always see the gt there, give me a price and if I can afford it, key word "if", I will let you guys use me as a test!

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cam's have been on the drawing board. We just didn't want to jump the gun. They are no where near being ready.

Very curious to see what kind of gains you see on the heads. For cams, I would definitely do valve springs with them. The stockers need shimmed at 330+ rwhp already.

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
Very curious to see what kind of gains you see on the heads. For cams, I would definitely do valve springs with them. The stockers need shimmed at 330+ rwhp already.

Yeah, I remember you guys talking about that on v6power...when I was gonna do my turbo I remember something about valve float as well up above 5000 rpm on boost

The_Enforcer

Reaction score
Im interested and local!!

I would like to know more information about the R&D, if you are still looking for a local, i live in south florida.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back