rev limit/octane

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
seriously how old are u fools?

im done asking for ur help or opinions

ive stated in past threads that whomever writes after "ME" is basically on "MY" nuts cause they obviously wanna b seen on "MY" thread whether its posting an ill informed statement or a bash post or anything ur on "MY" thread which makes u on "MY" nuts...

u guys think im retarded cause im young ine><perienced and ask questions... but u forget u wur once that way to ur just toooo damn old to remember those days in the 70's/80's...

stobgaf ffo kcuf <<<< heres another of those puzzles u like

Thats what I like about you. Not only are you too stupid to look in your user manual to find basic information, or to use the search option on the forum, but you keep coming back for more abuse. Your like a punching bag. Your about as intelligent as a punching bag too. The best part is that while I'm not even bothered by your less then smart response, you are experiencing an emotional reaction to the comments made about you.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
ive stated in past threads that whomever writes after "ME" is basically on "MY" nuts cause they obviously wanna b seen on "MY" thread whether its posting an ill informed statement or a bash post or anything ur on "MY" thread which makes u on "MY" nuts...
The only thing I'd like to see on your nuts is a rabid Pit Bull. With AIDS.

u guys think im retarded cause im young ine><perienced and ask questions...
Not at all. We think you're retarded because of the way you post and the absolute stupidity of your questions. The questions you asked in this thread could have been easily found in an owner's manual or with the "SEARCH" button.

Stupid motherfucker.

but u forget u wur once that way to ur just toooo damn old to remember those days in the 70's/80's...

Actually.....I'm pretty damn sure I was born smarter than you will ever be.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
u guys think im retarded cause im young ine><perienced and ask questions... but u forget u wur once that way to ur just toooo damn old to remember those days in the 70's/80's...

last time i checked not everybody on this forum is old as dirt. Im 20....and honestly....you dont need to have a car if your gonna ask if 91 fucking octane will hurt a car...the only time you should ask that if your gonna put diesel in your fucking car.

Why did god make retards? :kill:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score

Bro, I'm 19... I'm young and I've still got a lot to learn, I'll admit it, but normally I don't have stupid questions and if I do, I'll expect a stupid answer and not bitch about it. and the only thing I remember about the 80s is shitting my pants in 89, then I learned how to wipe my ass and that mustangs were the way to go.

as far as puzzles, here's one that will keep your "phresh" mind at work...

wwskjusdcsdkdhaoidnkisdcmjk

read every third letter..:ftard:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is an example of what Don's posts and signature will look like in a couple of weeks.

y is there a rev limit at 6250rpm on the s197s?

and the recommended fuel for a s197 is 87 what happens if u use 91 oct?

i hope youre not serious

I'm pretty sure he is... it's sad...

Don't do it!!! You'll throw a rod, for sure.

stoggaf u kcuf <<<<<<< read this backwards u old shrivled dust busters

lol, I dont know nearly as much as some of these guys here, but dude, you are a friggin retard..:roflmao::topicsucks::buttkick:

Do a search for some of his other threads... :thud:

What a clever person you are.

pinked.jpg

Cuda - the rev limit is there to keep you from blowing up the engine, as well as spinning the factory driveshaft beyond its stable limit.

But, you can't go around saying "fuck you " in threads - that sort of language is just fucking rude and we stand for that shit :roflmao:

Get a SCT tuner and set your rev to 7500 and put 87 in it, or lower octane if you can find it. Maybe you can find some Octane remover at Autozone.

That was vary clever, you said fuck u but spelled it backwards to get past the filter system this board doesn't have to prevent text speak tards like you from cussing on the forum. Haha, you sure fooled us.

:ftard:

My rev limit is at 8K. You should be safe spinning it that fast too.

Why so low?

My pushrods cant keep up after 8K

Did you try running a quart of gear oil in the crankcase?

Good idea, I'll add that when I add more blinker fluid. :clap:

and your not kididing either. ive never laughed so hard in my life. Especially the thread about what turbo set up he should get.

I like puzzles! See if you can figure this one out.

D
R
A
T
K
C
U
F

Alloy brother, I appreciate the reminder

Damn, I think after I replace my blinker fluid, I have enough money saved to be sure and place an order at auto zone to port and polish my cruise control buttons.. :beerdrink:

Thats what I like about you. Not only are you too stupid to look in your user manual to find basic information, or to use the search option on the forum, but you keep coming back for more abuse. Your like a punching bag. Your about as intelligent as a punching bag too. The best part is that while I'm not even bothered by your less then smart response, you are experiencing an emotional reaction to the comments made about you.

Wanna bet?

Someday, you'll be back with some other retarded post, and you'll get piled on again. You can't help it. That's just the way it is.

The only thing I'd like to see on your nuts is a rabid Pit Bull. With AIDS.

Not at all. We think you're retarded because of the way you post and the absolute stupidity of your questions. The questions you asked in this thread could have been easily found in an owner's manual or with the "SEARCH" button.

Stupid motherfucker.

Actually.....I'm pretty damn sure I was born smarter than you will ever be.

:roflmao:

New sig material! :thumb:

last time i checked not everybody on this forum is old as dirt. Im 20....and honestly....you dont need to have a car if your gonna ask if 91 fucking octane will hurt a car...the only time you should ask that if your gonna put diesel in your fucking car.

Why did god make retards? :kill:

Bro, I'm 19... I'm young and I've still got a lot to learn, I'll admit it, but normally I don't have stupid questions and if I do, I'll expect a stupid answer and not bitch about it. and the only thing I remember about the 80s is shitting my pants in 89, then I learned how to wipe my ass and that mustangs were the way to go.

as far as puzzles, here's one that will keep your "phresh" mind at work...

wwskjusdcsdkdhaoidnkisdcmjk

read every third letter..:ftard:

oh and one more thing... tell your milf sister to approve me on myspace.
:leghump:

Where we go again, Don's Sig will again know no bounds!

2005 Sonic Blue GT, A/T

Personal Best 1/8 mi: 6.798 @ 102.98, DA=1,397' (10/03/08) Click for Video
Personal Best 1/4 mi: 10.679 @ 126.51, 60' = 1.516, 1/8 = 6.813 @ 101.52, DA=3,998' (09/19/08) Click for Video
All-Time Best 1/4 mi: 10.581 @ 128.42, 60' = 1.524, 1/8 = 6.756 @ 102.21, DA=3,711' (09/20/08) Click for Video

MAJOR MODS: Fully Built Teksid SB, Livernois P&P Heads, KB 2.4L SC- Engine Built & Tuned by S.T. Motorsports.

Click Sig Pic to visit my Car Domain page for Full Mod List and Videos

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
awww... u guys r in love with me... thats too cute how u keep sittin at ur comp getting on this site and specifically come on this thread just to write on "my" post... its flattering it really is... dont worry i wont tell ur boyfriends... ; )

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
awww... u guys r in love with me... thats too cute how u keep sittin at ur comp getting on this site and specifically come on this thread just to write on "my" post...

oh i will.

its flattering it really is... dont worry i wont tell ur boyfriends... ; )

to late already did. They think your dumb too.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah.....we would just love to...................

.........snap your fuckin' neck like a twig you spineless .

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
awww... u guys r in love with me... thats too cute how u keep sittin at ur comp getting on this site and specifically come on this thread just to write on "my" post... its flattering it really is... dont worry i wont tell ur boyfriends... ; )

Thought you weren't coming back? I see that you again have lied, but I knew you would be back. Trolls can't help themselves.

mean71cuda

Banned
Reaction score
hahahah...

u chicks r funny...

but u guys are starting to get boring... i thought u wur good with making comebacks but i guess ur not that talented after all... : (

im sad now...

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hahahah...

u chicks r funny...

but u guys are starting to get boring... i thought u wur good with making comebacks but i guess ur not that talented after all... : (

im sad now...

We are good with the come backs. Its not our fault if your too simple to understand the come backs. Really, your calling us chicks, wow, that is so hurtful, I feel so bad, a Nimrod called me a chick, thats like having a 5 year old call me a poopy face. I never though you were intelligent or good with come backs and I was right. Reading your posts is like watching an episode of Jerry Springer, you can't help but feel smarter after seeing the people that appear on that show.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
mean71cuda said:

don_w said:
Wanna bet?

Someday, you'll be back with some other retarded post, and you'll get piled on again. You can't help it. That's just the way it is.

blah, blah, blah...

Thought you weren't coming back? I see that you again have lied, but I knew you would be back. Trolls can't help themselves.

+1,000,000...

ZmanM3 said:
Reading your posts is like watching an episode of Jerry Springer, you can't help but feel smarter after seeing the people that appear on that show.
Hey... New sig material!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back