rev limit/octane

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
no really dude, you're aren't that important... people just love making fun of sniveling shits like yourself. good luck with the drift build up. homo.

hey, but um... seriously... tell your sister....
:LMAO:

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You seriously didn't know why the car came with a rev limiter, nor whether 91 would hurt the car when it's tuned for 87? My 10 month old knows the answers to those questions.

Head on over to MustangForums. You'll be happy over there.

I'm young, too. (27). If I don't know an answer to a general question, I'll work the google machine before I look like a complete idiot to the most technically inclined Mustang board on teh interwebs.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
You seriously didn't know why the car came with a rev limiter, nor whether 91 would hurt the car when it's tuned for 87? My 10 month old knows the answers to those questions.

Head on over to MustangForums. You'll be happy over there.

I'm young, too. (27). If I don't know an answer to a general question, I'll work the google machine before I look like a complete idiot to the most technically inclined Mustang board on teh interwebs.

The google machine.. lmao, that's awesome. and give your ten year old a high five for knowing that, you officially have a cool/wonderful kid. :clap:

BTW the thread was hijacked on account of that ass much's stupidity. :LMAO:

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's 10 month old. She's very advanced lol. I'm exaggerating of course, but she'll definitely know that by the time she's 10. Her favorite things right now are Journey and cars. That's my girl.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Actually, it's 10 month old. She's very advanced lol. I'm exaggerating of course, but she'll definitely know that by the time she's 10. Her favorite things right now are Journey and cars. That's my girl.

True!! I read ten months and I typed ten years.. sorry, I was wearing my asshat. lol. but those are awesome. good fathering. and I HAVE TO SAY your car is gorgeous with the black wheels and SHR louvers.. :bigbeer:

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I had quite an inner conflict, deciding on wheels. Was never a fan of black wheels. But I saw another TR with them and was sold. Gotta have the polished lip, though, with TR.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I had quite an inner conflict, deciding on wheels. Was never a fan of black wheels. But I saw another TR with them and was sold. Gotta have the polished lip, though, with TR.

Ha, yeah they look bitchin or your color. my wife has a DCA red and we're still contemplating on getting her black wheels or not, in a few weeks I'm gonna put mine on her car, just to see. and we've got a GT500 spoiler waiting to be painted and put on her car too. It'll be like a DCA red clone of, but a sixxer. lol. even getting the louvers next. :popcorneat:

DarkFireGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think I would with DCA. It's one of those colors that would just make it look dirty. Contrast is better. Anthracite with polished lip would probably be best. But that's my opinion.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I don't think I would with DCA. It's one of those colors that would just make it look dirty. Contrast is better. Anthracite with polished lip would probably be best. But that's my opinion.

yeah true, I thought the same thing especially since the wheels are flat black. but I could get the anthracite ones off granddads bullitt and see how they look.. :thumb: thanks for the input!

mustangcr8z

Reaction score
age has nothing to do....

Age has nothing to do with it, it's really COMMON sense. I'm 47 I'm from the 70's, but I also built my first engine at 17 for my van in 1978. I used this concept that we had wayyyy back then... called a BOOK, I tore it apart took what it said to a machine shop and put it back together a year later I bought a 68 mustang annd eventually went through that one also but, not till I was 20, get use to a little rib'n, if you can't take it your going to have a ruff life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back