Cold start..

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
So this morning I get into my car and start it up and it turns off on me, Just about every morning when I start my car, It hesitates to turn on, It has gas, all the fluid are fine. Any ideas?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
So this morning I get into my car and start it up and it turns off on me, Just about every morning when I start my car, It hesitates to turn on, It has gas, all the fluid are fine. Any ideas?

Does is stay on for a bit then shut off or seems to turn on and turn right back off? You could just be turning it on too fast. that happens to me sometimes. Either that, or check the starter, alternator, and battery. Doesn't sound like anything major though.

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
Does is stay on for a bit then shut off or seems to turn on and turn right back off? You could just be turning it on too fast. that happens to me sometimes. Either that, or check the starter, alternator, and battery. Doesn't sound like anything major though.

It turns off right away, I guess i could be turning it on to quickly, never noticed. the car has 48k on the odometer, I think its time for new plugs and wires,

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
oh damn!! and I thought my 07 had a lot of miles. lol. and yeah that could be it, I'd look into the screamin demon coils and wires. anyone have any good info from them? other than that, stockers are alright, and the granatelli ones suck nuts from what I've read. lol.

07ToRcH

Torch Red FTW
Reaction score
oh damn!! and I thought my 07 had a lot of miles. lol. and yeah that could be it, I'd look into the screamin demon coils and wires. anyone have any good info from them? other than that, stockers are alright, and the granatelli ones suck nuts from what I've read. lol.

I read the screaming demon coils are pretty good, I know It has a lot of miles, I got it used with 24k and I have had it for a year next month, We just have one car for me and my wife, I work in harlingen an my wife works in san benito, so we drive back and forth every day,

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I read the screaming demon coils are pretty good, I know It has a lot of miles, I got it used with 24k and I have had it for a year next month, We just have one car for me and my wife, I work in harlingen an my wife works in san benito, so we drive back and forth every day,

ah, I see. props to you guys for maiing it happen man. :thumb: but yeah, fuel filter could be another possibility. When we replaced it on my friends GT after 48K also that bitch was nasty!! lol.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I have the screamin demon coil pack with MSD wires, and bosh platinum +4 plugs and it runs great!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back