My Baby Snake v6 56k no way

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
I cant wait to get pro style pics done yet for yall ( gonna try to set it up for this weekend)

But here yall go freshly added BSM style SS matte black stripe front to back..

( i had some under the hood stuff done aswell but forgot to take the photo .. Its just that the turbo has been wrapped aswell as the up and down pipes.. also fixed a slight oil leak at the oil filter relocation disc. and kinda aligned the exhaust up some more to stop some rattling) not bad for $250 i think it was spent good

Now to the good stuff:

2005-2007 FROM THIS STOCK---:015: :015: :015: :015: :015:
sideshot1.jpg

_DSC4226.jpg

oct 2009 NON stripped plain Jane Black stang:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

newcar1.jpg

newcar3.jpg

newcar4.jpg

nov 2009TO MY 95.7% complete exterior :032: :032: :032: :032:

SSstripe1.jpg

SSstripe2.jpg

SSstripe3.jpg

SSstripe4.jpg

SSstripe5.jpg

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
some transformation.....

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
She yeah im just about done just a few more blacken type ideas floating in my head like turn signals, all black rims, and tails tinted..

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
Not trying to start anything cause it looks great, but why even buy a V6? You guys doing this makes no sense to me. Looks fantastic though I love that hood. Great conversion.

Also, 20" saleens powdercoated black would look great on that car ;)

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Not trying to start anything cause it looks great, but why even buy a V6? You guys doing this makes no sense to me. Looks fantastic though I love that hood. Great conversion.

Also, 20" saleens powdercoated black would look great on that car ;)

I have no idea, buying a V6 is the most stupid thing to do isn't it? You arrogant fucking prick. :ftard:

Yeah, I'm not gonna have a v6 by the end of the month, (besides the point) but what you said was just plain dumb. You're other post wasn't even worthy of a reply, but this one called for a reply and needed to be addressed.

Sorry for the thread jack..

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
I love what you've done..only thing I'd change are those wheels. Some black GT-500's would look killer imo...or some black bogarts ftw!:thumb2:

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
I have no idea, buying a V6 is the most stupid thing to do isn't it? You arrogant fucking prick. :ftard:

Yeah, I'm not gonna have a v6 by the end of the month, (besides the point) but what you said was just plain dumb. You're other post wasn't even worthy of a reply, but this one called for a reply and needed to be addressed.

Sorry for the thread jack..

Did I hurt your feelings? :'( My explorer has a 4.0L so its ok.

And I wasn't even trying to be mean and look how much you cry about it.

Last edited:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
holy fuck grow the fuck up man. you v6 guys get bent outta shape when someone makes a comment about buying a v6.

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
yes, you hurt my feelings and I've been here with waiting for an apology since you first posted that.. :handjob: And I wasn't trying to be mean either. :stfu:

Awww. Sorry I hurt your feelings little fella. Go take a drive and feel better. Race some mini coopers and hybrids.

:beer:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
holy fuck grow the fuck up man. you v6 guys get bent outta shape when someone makes a comment about buying a v6.

it gets old really quick.

Awww. Sorry I hurt your feelings little fella. Go take a drive and feel better. Race some mini coopers and hybrids.

:beer:

and I can't take a drive!! I have to get my TOB fixed tomorrow and the only place I can go before my warranty is up (I have 8 miles left) is the dealership to get it checked! lol. :beer:

Last edited:

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Exceptional....

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
I could understand buying a v6. How bad would i feel if a pony cut the balls off my gt? Where can I buy the gt500 front clip cheap?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back