My Baby Snake v6 56k no way

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
She yeah im just about done just a few more blacken type ideas floating in my head like turn signals, all black rims, and tails tinted..

I bought a pair of these for my wife's sixer, they are good quality, and CHEAP. 360tuners (I think) still has several models of smoked front turn signals, they're $20, no kidding. I figured I'd pay my bill and never hear from them again, but it was only $30 with shipping. Got a shipping notification the same day and the units arrived, with bulbs and everything. I think I'll get another set for the black car if they still have them.

http://www.360tuners.com/mustang_1.aspx

Great looking car by the way, I could care less if it's a 6 or an 8, it's still a Mustang. And I love the 05-09 S197's.

Last edited:

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
So how much it it putting down? Been to the track with it yet?
350/380 if i recall on a conservitive tune for what i have done WOT a/f is 11.0 across the board with i think it was 13* timing still plenty of room to go over 400hp and mid 400 tq once dan from PRO_dyno gets ahold of it again

Not trying to start anything cause it looks great, but why even buy a V6? You guys doing this makes no sense to me. Looks fantastic though I love that hood. Great conversion.
Also, 20" saleens powdercoated black would look great on that car ;)

first off you start off by saying not trying to start anything, then follow it with why even buy a v6....

of course your gonna annoy some v6 guys on this board due to the fact that some people who are not open about cars and only think a "v8" is the only thing worth having..

Its like this man MY money MY car... YOUR money YOUR car.. point blank.
Im not mad or all pissy about it.. thanks for the compliant about the conversion and hood..

I love what you've done..only thing I'd change are those wheels. Some black GT-500's would look killer imo...or some black bogarts ftw!:thumb2:

yes as i stated i want them gone aswell but for now funds and time dont allow and there not that bad just not "badass"...

holy fuck grow the fuck up man. you v6 guys get bent outta shape when someone makes a comment about buying a v6.

COme on now dont judge all of us LOL... but what you say its true like i stated earlier if we went into ever v8 thread and why mod the 4.6 3v.. yadda yadda it would gro old on yall aswell.. I dont even know you bothered to reply.. Im replying cause its my thread LOL.. :thumb2:

Exceptional....

Yes Todd you know how long my build has be going on apperciate it.

I could understand buying a v6. How bad would i feel if a pony cut the balls off my gt? Where can I buy the gt500 front clip cheap?

Yes and theres many in my glove box... even detuned the way it as now im sure it still has atleast a semi sharp cutting blade to chop away :chainsaw:

Hm... wonder what's under that thar hood ;) ;) ;)

i nice 61mm snail... all wrapped up nice and cozy:boobies:

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
first off you start off by saying not trying to start anything, then follow it with why even buy a v6....

of course your gonna annoy some v6 guys on this board due to the fact that some people who are not open about cars and only think a "v8" is the only thing worth having..

Im not mad or all pissy about it.. thanks for the compliant about the conversion and hood..

Well put!

BTW------I solved the V8-V6 dilemma by purchasing both :roflmao:

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score

No I'm not saying that to everyone that has a V6. If someone has a V6 and is happy with it thats awesome. They're part of the Mustang family. But when they buy a V6 and waste time putting a V8 in it it just doesnt make sense to me. Sell the shit and buy a GT. If I wasted time putting a 5.4 in my car and a 6spd then I'd hope someone would say something too (unless of course I fell into the motor for free then that'd be awesome). If I wanted a GT500 I'd save up and get one.

Someone adds a turbo or something to their V6 cool, make the V6 faster. But do all the work to add a stock V8? Thats nonsense.

shb5007

forum member
Reaction score
No I'm not saying that to everyone that has a V6. If someone has a V6 and is happy with it thats awesome. They're part of the Mustang family. But when they buy a V6 and waste time putting a V8 in it it just doesnt make sense to me. Sell the shit and buy a GT. If I wasted time putting a 5.4 in my car and a 6spd then I'd hope someone would say something too (unless of course I fell into the motor for free then that'd be awesome). If I wanted a GT500 I'd save up and get one.

Someone adds a turbo or something to their V6 cool, make the V6 faster. But do all the work to add a stock V8? Thats nonsense.

You make no sense...:dunce:

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to say. People buy a V6 and then drop 5-6 grand to install the bigger rear end and engine.

When they could of paid the extra 5 grand for a GT to begin with.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to say. People buy a V6 and then drop 5-6 grand to install the bigger rear end and engine.

When they could of paid the extra 5 grand for a GT to begin with.

bigger rear end ? ours are pretty good until you start layng down lot of tq 350+ and track vists. Then we just upgraded to the 8.8 due to the fact that its almost the same to buy one with what ever ratio you want then buying the gears and then paying a shop to install them that could range from 150-300 on top of price for gears depending on your area.......

the guys that blow there 6's will swap in a v8 or v6 due to cost being a factor we can stick another 6 in at aound 12-1800 or pick up a v8 for that cost if you do the labor your self maybe another 2k spent in misc things and tune .. But weather it be stock or not who cares there still in a mustang....

I know when the funds trickle back into the MOD Like i want column the 6 will come out witht the turbo and be sold and a new motor bigger motor will be stuck in..
honestly please stop trashing my thread with the v6 v8 stuff...

Last edited:

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score

you're missing the whole point of hot rodding. You have a GT500 front end on your car, why ? It looks good right ? And it makes your car different, it makes it yours. Take a V6 and make it as fast, or faster, or NOT as fast as a GT, who gives a crap ? It's the ACT of hot rodding that makes the hobby fun and a lifelong passion.

Alot of guys go buy a GT, or a GT500, so what ? They're running stock shit, just like every other non hot rodder. Why not buy a 4 cylinder Malibu ?

Making it yours, with your own 2 hands is what it's all about. Spending time in my garage with my cars is awesome. No kids, no wife, no chores. Me, my cars, my toolbox, a cold brew, grease under my finger nails, gas in my busted knuckles. So when I roll that car out with whatever I've done, I own a little bigger peice of it. Not what some moron screwed on in Detroit. And when people look over at my car in the next lane and see that it's different, I know it's me that did it.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Well put!

BTW------I solved the V8-V6 dilemma by purchasing both :roflmao:

I hear ya, I did too. And the 2 cars are vastly different in how they drive, what their strong and weak points are. The difference in weight on the nose is apparent, the difference in where the power band is, the clutch take up, the shifter, even the general feel of the 2 cars. I like them both alot, for different reasons.

We get 10 times the comments on the silver V6 that we get on the black GT.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
good looking car you have there!

and like you said, its your car and your money, so do what you want when you want. some people will just never understand!

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
yeah just would like the all the v6- v8 back and forth to seize by some of the characters here.. Its all good...

i appercaite everyones comments on the car and thoughts on modding a stang period..

ken04 hit it pretty good tho.. hopefully thats the end of the talk and and more suggestions on parts would be good..

Also have you seen that same red color as yours over on TMS that has the TF Venom II hood ( KR style)

shb5007

forum member
Reaction score
Joey, what about Agent 47 mirrors?

I think they would look ideal on your car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back