Increase horsepower/speed?

reefblue93

forum member
Reaction score
What cheap ways can i raise my horsepower? and how much horsepower will each upgrade give me?
Links? prices?

is there any way i can actually increase the speed of my car? without adding nos and things like that. cuz thats expensive lol
like right now my car hits 120mph,is there any way i can increase that to like 130-140? or more?

thanks

Save as much money as you can for a down payment on a GT....

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
WOOOOWW

you idiots are hilarious and to "Ken04" thanks for the tip.

but to you other morons, i am new to working with cars so back the fuck off if you think you're so big and bad that you can talk shit to me ONLINE and feel so cool about it and that you will laughs from other morons like yourselves. and just think about it bitches, even if you say shit like that to other people...
karma is a bitch

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
unlike other posters who were born with knowledge, I too had to learn as I went along. And I also asked questions that some may have thought stupid, but weren't stupid to me since I did not know. Fortunately there were a few that took a few precious minutes of their important lives and helped me instead of ridiculing me.

To the OP; the cheapest, easiest, most bang for your buck horsepower gains will come from a cold air intake and a tune. Don't buy a cai that requires no tune, it won't help. JLT and C&L are probably 2 good places to look at for a cai. If you can get a package deal on a tuner with your cai that's the way to go. Download the tune for your intake and a higher octane rating and you'll pick up maybe 20 hp.

You can also raise your top speed limiter with a tuner. I'm hoping you're hitting 120 someplace that's safe, like a track so I won't assume otherwise.

Good luck with your quest for more hp and speed. It's what all of us car guys want. Working on your own car and making it different and better is a great hobby.

Well, if he thinks N20 is too expensive, then a CAI and Tune combo probably will be, too. $600ish for either depending on the N2O kit.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
I'm hoping you're hitting 120 someplace that's safe, like a track so I won't assume otherwise.

I think most of our responses are due to the thread that Alloy6ix spoke of above, not just because the kid asked a stupid question. And if you do look at that thread you'll see that your assumption is way way off, lol

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I think most of our responses are due to the thread that Alloy6ix spoke of above, not just because the kid asked a stupid question. And if you do look at that thread you'll see that your assumption is way way off, lol

Very true, I know we've helped others out before who didn't know shit, but at least they were competent enough to not do stupid shit like that.

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Plus, the way he asked it just made me think . . . Retard!! I mean he want's to go faster, for free? Cause if N20 is too expensive, he's fucked in the mod world, lol

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Plus, the way he asked it just made me think . . . Retard!! I mean he want's to go faster, for free? Cause if N20 is too expensive, he's fucked in the mod world, lol

Lmao, no shit!! Plus I'll go ahead and mention the others aspects of running it like a tune, plugs, window switch, etc, maybe he can buy my cupholder switch and press the buttons and pretend he's the real torretto!! Lol!

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
He can make noises with his mouth and it will be way more realistic for him, lol

reefblue93

forum member
Reaction score
WOOOOWW

but to you other morons, i am new to working with cars so back the fuck off if you think you're so big and bad that you can talk shit to me ONLINE and feel so cool about it and that you will laughs from other morons like yourselves. and just think about it bitches, even if you say shit like that to other people...
karma is a bitch

Yeah, keep that in mind when you're zig zagging through traffic racing someone you tool.....

lovecheese

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, keep that in mind when you're zig zagging through traffic racing someone you tool.....

He can't race anyone. He'd probably be the local dumbass at the track who puts his car in reverse and tries launching.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
OP spanked in each thread

clue18kz4my.gif

08stang

forum member
Reaction score
WOOOOWW

karma is a bitch

yes karma is a bitch you have clearly demonstrated that you are a reckless idiot willing to endanger not only your life threw reckless driving but much worse the lives of others. if your stories are anywhere close to true the last thing anyone should do is help you go faster it would just be bad karma. on the other hand to receive good karma every one here should do their part in discouraging you to the point that you give up on cars all together. on a very serious note im a cop and have literally had to help scrape whats left of idiots like you off the pavement wise up before you get yourself killed kid.

Reaction score
OP~ please go buy a honda civic and stop making mustang owners look bad.
1. You claim to know about cars, yet you have no clue what mods do what.
2. You said nos
3. You think nitrous is too expensive, some honda civic ebay turbo kits cost less than nitrous for our cars
4. You want to increase the top speed of your car. Judging by your recent posts, the only reason for this is so that Vin Diesel and yourself can tool around at high speeds and probably kill someone.
Please either jump off a cliff or better drive off one, that tainted mustang needs to be put to rest.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
This guy....

WHERE AND THE FUCK do all of these fucking idiots keep coming from? For real? It is like we get a new fuck every week to replace the one we ran off last week.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
This guy....

WHERE AND THE FUCK do all of these fucking idiots keep coming from? For real? It is like we get a new fuck every week to replace the one we ran off last week.

No joke on that! They must have meetings!

despair-poster-idiocy.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back