other v6 guys out here.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
i state that i bought my car for the simple pleasure of owning a car that i've grown up in love with, and was satisfied with what i had in hand with no intentions of modding............but you know how that goes. It all started when i replaced that fishing rod on the front of the car

Mine is an early 05 i couldnt justify the cost and monthly payments they were trying to stick to me for the gt's at the time it was liek 34k for a base gt shit didnt even have leather seats .... :handjob: so i went with the v6 and liked it .. doesnt matter what it has shits a mustang period.. last itme i check the =maker is ford model is MUSTANG insurance.. well v6 is cheaper then v8...

warpony4.0

Reaction score
Mine is an early 05 i couldnt justify the cost and monthly payments they were trying to stick to me for the gt's at the time it was liek 34k for a base gt shit didnt even have leather seats .... :handjob: so i went with the v6 and liked it .. doesnt matter what it has shits a mustang period.. last itme i check the =maker is ford model is MUSTANG insurance.. well v6 is cheaper then v8...
Yeah I agree my insurance is $60.00 for full coverage plus I like the v6 I like the v8 to but I don't like the common thing like you hear everybody always modding a v8 how often do hear really hear people actually modding a v6 to exceed the max the engine can push. Modding a car should be a fun and passion. Not who has the most hp even those cars with more hp gets beat by a car with less hp. I have seen a little red Volkswagen bug an old-school one called the red Barron at the drag strip and hitting 9's easy. So anything is truly possible with any vehicle it just depends on how much money you want to spend nothing g is a waste of money if you have a passion for it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back