HEY!!!!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ah.. I didn't have a damn thing to say. Just felt bad that nothing had been posted here.

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ah.. I didn't have a damn thing to say. Just felt bad that nothing had been posted here.
There you go with your feelings again. Next thing you know you'll be telling us you have a vagina:roflmao:

Last edited:

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
i actually kno someone with a v6 turbo. was running in the mid 12s i believe with slicks. not too sure, since i haven't talked to him in a while tho.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was gald to see we were a V8 bunch! hahahaha I think this thread should be emptied out.

H

Hylander

i actually kno someone with a v6 turbo. was running in the mid 12s i believe with slicks. not too sure, since i haven't talked to him in a while tho.

I know someone who is running a v6 turbo in the high 10's, low 11's. :)

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know someone who is running a v6 turbo in the high 10's, low 11's. :)

You should get him to join! If I were going to build a straight road course car I would deffently consider a bult V6 with a high boost trubo or S/C as I think that would make an extreamly well ballanced car.

V

VSOP

I might have a V6 shortly.. I actually was at the dealer on Thur, man did they try to hard sell me one..

I had gotten them to deal big time. They were offering me $2k below invoice on a 07 GO v6 M5 leather premium edition with some limited heat packageon it for free (Custom package with Spoiler, Hood scoop and dash things MSRP 1250) But I really did not like the heat package so I walked.

I figure with the Whipple going on the GT/CS I need another DD and this way the V6 can be the project car down the road. But I also have my eye on a 2006 GT in screaming yellow as well as a 06 V6 in screaming yellow

G

gray ghost

My wife has a 2006 Vista blue Pony package she loves it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fazm

Reaction score

et streets not slicks, but close lol. and that 12.4 run was when i blew an intercooler pipe off at bout the 1000' mark

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back