A-W intercoolers soak.
"night and day":
Xcharger 12lbs
289hp > 316hp
Meth kit got me 27rwhp when I used the right nozzleS and timing
Procharger 12lbs
301hp > 333hp
Meth kit yielded 32hp

I MADE this kit for 175 bucks. Using washer tank, 250psi pump, low level sensor, flow sensor, check valve, and 3 nozzles.
I have the dyno chart to prove it. I'll upload it if I can find the thing.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Total was 2350, and it was the longblock for 1500. with 7k miles.
I went from a 300hp v6 to about a 300hp v8, maybe more. The tq will make the difference. I sold the supercharger for 3000 and I'm making a coffee table out of the v6, so I think I'm gonna end up dividing by zero here, stop me before I do.

And this is what I meant by my statement. You get the same amount of gains for way less money.
And yes, there are ways to get a 3v a 30hp gain without spending 1500, maybe in your case, a lot of expensive exhaust was the answer. But a $50 93 octane tune and a $100 intake will get me that. Maybe a $250 electric water pump, some udp's, a k&n drop in?
You counted intake twice and you arent going to get any where near 25 hp with a e-water pump and udps... might get it with tune, intake and delete plates...but if you buy new and dont have a tuner you just spent 1000 bucks easy...

Reaction score
You counted intake twice and you arent going to get any where near 25 hp with an e-water pump, drop-in filter and udps... might get it with tune, intake and delete plates...but if you buy new and dont have a tuner you just spent 1000 bucks easy...

Since when is a k&n drop in filter the same as an intake? Seriously? Seriously? Come on dude.
Pullies are good for 10hp, I've seen that proven straight up.
With that, I'm only 20hp away from hitting the mark of my statement! And I like how you left out the filter in that statement. Stop making me sound dumb by screwing up everything I say. I fixed it for you in red.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Yes i sure did leave out "drop in filter" because that little 50 dollar k&n POS you keep talking about does squat for power....if you mean intake as in JLT or C&L or whichever name brand FULL INTAKE you would rather then yea but a drop in is nothing and wouldnt be considered if you had one of the intakes i mentioned.......

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
If you do Methanol PROPERLY it is VERY SAFE and works amazingly. You should be able to pick up more power than an air-air cooler because the charge temps will be cooler and your octane is increased because of the methanol.....u=you just have to set it up properly

martino

Reaction score
If you do Methanol PROPERLY it is VERY SAFE and works amazingly. You should be able to pick up more power than an air-air cooler because the charge temps will be cooler and your octane is increased because of the methanol.....u=you just have to set it up properly

true indeed about the straight meth. it is just no recommended for street bc of its hazardous properties.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rule #1 - stay on topic in the tech sections

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back