The "how much it weighs" thread

modernbeat

Jason McDaniel @ Vorshlag
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the exhaust weights for all the pieces, and a link to the post they were in.

both_DSC3143%20copy%20copy-L.jpg

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1574730#post1574730

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the leather Recaro's weigh?

My custom power/heated leather Recaros were 62.2 pounds. The manual seat tracks would be a few pounds lighter than that. Recaros are physically larger and heavier than stock seats. The stock premium/power/401A seats that I took out were 57.8 pounds each.

Paul.

Last edited:

Apex

SloMoCo
Reaction score
Anyone have data for the below?:

Oem front strut/spring assembly
Oem rear shock and springs
Front door cards
Rear interior trim panels
World challenge splitter kit w/ bracket and support rods

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever weighed a cloth power seat? The 1st post says premium seat is 78lbs but I would assume that's leather. I'm considering going with a race seat for the drivers side if the weight of the stock cloth seat is remotely similar to the leather power seat.

Last edited:

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever weighed a cloth power seat? The 1st post says premium seat is 78lbs but I would assume that's leather. I'm considering going with a race seat for the drivers side if the weight of the stock cloth seat is remotely similar to the leather power seat.
From that list, it looks like the manual cloth seats weighs 44.5 each, so if that's correct, along with the premiums weighing 78, a person could lose 60+lbs just by going from premium to cloth, but on post #44 it looks to be a premium power seat and only weighing 57 so....maybe only 40#'s savings but still pretty significant imo. I need to drop about 40#'s off of myself, but I don't see that happening lol.

Last edited:

cholmes1

Reaction score
Did an 13’ OEM radio and single zone blower swap to the 14’ OEM navigation and dual zone blower. This required a wiring swap in addition to the main equipment.

13’ OEM radio and single zone weight: 24.7 lbs

14’ OEM navigation and dual zone blower weight: 25.4 lbs.

Weight change appears to be due to the navigations larger HDD system and screen. All other components were 1:1 in terms of weight.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back