The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks, the wrap is 3M, and it has a slight texture to it, you can feel it. I just wash it and dry it like a regular car, but no waxes or polishes to it. The car is garaged most of the time, so not too many bad things can happen, like bird poo. :)

The CF roof looks awesome!

Did you install it yourself? If so, was it pretty easy to work with?

I currently have the matte black wrap on my roof, but I have been thinking about switching to a CF wrap. Got a link to where you got the 3M stuff?

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score

I currently have the matte black wrap on my roof, but I have been thinking about switching to a CF wrap. Got a link to where you got the 3M stuff?

Sorry broski, I didn't tackle it myself. Went to Concours Auto Salon here in town. I saw the roll they used, it said 3M, and it has a 3yr warranty.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score

Check eBay. A lot of suppliers won't just sell you 48 inches, but there are plenty of people on eBay selling lengths of film. I imagine they order at wholesale pricing and just piece it out via eBay. Just make sure you're ordering the 3M wrap from a US seller. There strangely is such a thing as knockoff 3M products.

D1984

forum member
Reaction score
Hrx2272.jpg

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Check eBay. A lot of suppliers won't just sell you 48 inches, but there are plenty of people on eBay selling lengths of film. I imagine they order at wholesale pricing and just piece it out via eBay. Just make sure you're ordering the 3M wrap from a US seller. There strangely is such a thing as knockoff 3M products.

Also check here. You can buy any length. You can also get samples for a buck. I'm probably gonna wrap my Saleen soon; so I got about 50 samples from these guys. So hard to choose a color.

http://www.metrorestyling.com/Carbon-FiberVinyl-Wrap-s/25.htm

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Isn't that the color they used on the "Stealth" GTO? I know in the movie it was black, but they had some kind of contest to win one, and it was a color like that. I can't find a picture of it atm.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks, fellas! I'm pretty damn tickled about how it came out. Couldn't be happier. I was afraid that the Flat Black would make the rim design disappear against the YB, but it's perfect. Can't stop smilling. Lol.
I know how you feel man. I just got new wheels a couple of weeks ago and I still smile every time I look at it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Thanks, fellas! I'm pretty damn tickled about how it came out. Couldn't be happier. I was afraid that the Flat Black would make the rim design disappear against the YB, but it's perfect. Can't stop smilling. Lol.

Looks awesome!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back