The PIC WHORE CLUB!!! Knock before you Enter!!!

RoushStage2

Reaction score
Been lots of nasty weather around here. Lots of rain, hail, you name it. Our roads are also horrible and in a bad way from a tough winter. Pot holes everywhere and very bad crappy patch jobs. Roads are like washboards.

But I think the weather has finally turned. Look at a bunch of nice days ahead. So, I took my first ride of the year after breaking the car out from winter storage yesterday. Just a little cruise in the country. Keep thinking, why did I wait so long? Oh right I know...

Anyway here are a couple pics.

Attachments

• IMG_43342.jpg
    IMG_43342.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4337sb.jpg
    IMG_4337sb.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 32

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Its a sound meter avoiding device.

Is that a homemade device? Can you offer any additional info on it? I REALLY need something like that. My car is pretty loud at WOT and I have gotten warnings at events before, but I have no idea how to make it quieter, aside from putting stock mufflers back on it.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Is that a homemade device? Can you offer any additional info on it? I REALLY need something like that. My car is pretty loud at WOT and I have gotten warnings at events before, but I have no idea how to make it quieter, aside from putting stock mufflers back on it.

You were warned about Roush axle backs only? What kind of events are these? Old people driving hybrids?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You were warned about Roush axle backs only? What kind of events are these? Old people driving hybrids?

Dan,

Just a suggestion that you might possibly want to check into.
You can check them out On-Line at YouTube videos for lots of examples.

Borla (Touring) Axleback mufflers.

That's what I run under mine and that completely Stopped way to much of the [Wrong-Attention] !!!

Terry

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I already have the Roush axle backs on my car and they are pure bliss. I have never gotten more compliments on how good it sounds then I do now. You can keep these pretty quiet if you stay out of it, but you can also just about wake the dead if you want.

Was kind of wondering what kind of event featuring any type of car would warn you for exhaust that might be "too loud" ?

oldVOR

forum member
Reaction score
There are plenty of tracks that have sound ordinances in place. Can't be over a certain db as measured from one or several places along the track.

Usually brought about by communities that get built near tracks and complaints filed thereafter.

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
The more I look at this 4" cowl hood, the more I love it. I need to get it wrapped black if I do decide to keep it. Originally wanted a Cobra R Hood.
ssJizjsh.jpg

Champale

forum member
Reaction score
Unless you have an old school 6-71 blower under that gigantic (and awful looking) hood, what is the point? It's the automotive equivalent of stuffing a sock in your shorts.

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
Should finally get the front bumper painted at the same time, been like a year

Find me the rest of the exterior parts I need, and maybe I will.

Unless you have an old school 6-71 blower under that gigantic (and awful looking) hood, what is the point? It's the automotive equivalent of stuffing a sock in your shorts.

Lol, I cant complain, got it for a good price, and I love the looks.

I vote for a third shade of red

I was thinking blue this time around.

Last edited by a moderator:

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
What do you need you have been trying to part out a roush car for like a year, should have whatever you need in the pile

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lots still, but that's okay, the Roush parts will keep on getting posted up until they are sold, and one they sell, then maybe, just maybe, I will consider on painting the car. I like how the multiple coloured body panels piss everyone off.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back